Ashley HomeStore Logo

Ashley HomeStore

Having problems with Ashley HomeStore?

1800 477 2222 (United States)
8800 505 4223 (Russia)
+1 866 436 3393 (United States)
+61 247 326 285 (Australia)
+31 644 294 732 (Netherlands)
+880 131 301 2571 (Bangladesh)
+673 267 0668 (Brunei)
+593 290 4004 (Ecuador)
+504 25 571 515 (Honduras)
+507 376 0246 (Panama)
+966 920 002 540 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 62 698 155 (Singapore)
+27 127 493 100 (South Africa)
+66 25 147 111 (Thailand)
1 Ashley Way
Arcadia, Wisconsin
United States - 54612-1218

Complaints & Reviews

Ashley Furniturecustomer service scam

I purchased and paid in full for a dining room set on March 12. I was told that "corporate" told them to tell me 4 weeks for delivery but that it was sure to arrive in less than 2. They tell you this after payment. I called numerous times to check on status...most of the times the line was busy or there was in excess to 15 minutes to wait. Finally when I got someone they told me they did not have a status. I called again today 1 month and 1 day after delivery was promised. I was told that they couldn't tell me status in that they thought the "guys in the dlievery room were going home". I asked to speak to a supervisor, they told me no in that he would tell me the same thing. I insisted on a supervisor. I finally reached one that was toally inept. They told me that they would deliver the furniture April 19 in a 3 hour window...but they couldnt tell me the window until Monday. I told them they did not make the week of April 12 delivery. The superviso then told me the week of the 12th was when they would call, NOT when they would deliver. I asked for the supervisors name and a number to call back. She said, just call the number you called before...I had been redirected 3 times. I asked for my money back. No, not until the furniture is 30 days past the delivery date. There needs to be something done about this type of unethical business practices. The supervisor told me to read the contract...said there were a lot of "outs" for Ashley so they did not have to give money back. Buyer Beware!!!

• Kh
      K. Hannaford Apr 13, 2011

Try the Better Business Bureau. They are very helpful with solving problems with companies.

Ashley Furniture2 month delivery

I spent $1000 on some new couches and was told by the salesman that it would be less than two weeks for delivery. Its been almost EIGHT WEEKS and they still have no information as to when i'll be getting my furniture. Plus, i bought my couches when they were having a store closing sale and they advertise "bring your trucks because ALL INVENTORY MUST GO!!" RIDICULOUS!

Ashley Furniture — worst service

Probably to much to write. Ill just say I'm 31 years old and this was my worst customer service I have...

Ashley Furnituregave me a defective mattress and would not replace it!

Horrible!!! Me and my husband purchased a sealy mattress from here. Six months later both sides began to cave in 3 inches. We contacted them since it was still covered by warranty. The ashley furniture technician came out and stated how defective it was. They would not replace it due to a small stain that was on it. I even asked them to show me in my papers where it stated that a stain voids your warranty, they failed to provide. When I contacted sealy, they stated it was ashley furniture who had to replace it. Do not buy a mattress from here. We had to go out and purchase another one.

Ashley Furniture — peeling of leather

We purchased a leather sofa and loveseat on March 20/10 and took delivery on March 29/10. We are snowbirds in...

Ashley Furniturehorrible customer service

My husband and I bought our first furniture together, the event that started out as a fun step together has become a nightmare because of Ashley furniture. The sales person was friendly although he was the beginning of our problems. We bought our new furniture 3 weeks before my in-laws were coming from out of state to visit.

Ashley called to confirm the delivery for Monday the Friday before (they are not lenient about switching the time at all, even if its a half an hour difference)...everything was going according to plan, we decided to throw all of our furniture away on Sunday morning, cleaning out our house for the new furniture. Sunday night I received a call that they were not going to be able to deliver my complete sectional, only part of it was going to be delivered and the other part would not be ready for another month. We decided to get the couch part of it anyways because our family was coming into town that Tuesday and we didn't have much time left. When delivery came they did not call me half an hour before like they had promised but rather just showed up to my front steps, luckily I had asked my mom to be at my house to receive the furniture. They brought all the furniture they had promised but ended up taking my dresser and mirror because they didn't fit together (contrary to what our sales person had said when we purchased it). Customer service did not contact me to tell me the situation and when I called the next day to find out about my dresser customer service claimed that they were not aware of my situation and had to call me back (talk about lack of communication!).

When they finally called me back and I asked for the dresser to be delivered the following day, customer service said that their cut off time is 1pm for next day delivery so it wasn't possible. Ashley furniture is not at all about pleasing the customer, I was very impressed with their sales person and prices for the furniture we purchased but getting the furniture to our home has become a nightmare. At the present time the chase (the other part to our couch) is not coming for another 2 months. I don't ever want anything to do with Ashley furniture again!

• Ji
            JIM FAGAN May 08, 2011

Agree, walked into Ashley after i had just purchased from another and was told by JUDY(Mooresville nc store) that she could sell us a better mattress for less, also, "spoke horrible about there competitior as she worked there and all they do is lie", well let me say this, for the extra 100 i rather have gone next door because this JUDY was the lier, took our money, made promise after promise about delivery and never 1 time would she call us back .tomorrow we are going back to get our money and we will go next door.Ashley furniture needs to hire HONEST people with SKILLS!!!

Ashley Furniture Homestore in Chattanooga, TNbuyers beware

Ashley buyer beware
          Buyers beware of
          One of the worse buying experiences I have ever had. Nearly $3000.00 spent on our living room set.

The sales people flat out lie to you to get the sale, they change the price on what they quote you when you decide to buy, when I called them on it they said oh I made a mistake. They give you a delivery date then after the purchase they change it. When it was brought to their attention it was oh we made a mistake. The price on the furniture that was clearly marked went up when they wrote up the order their reply oh it must of been mismarked. Then you wait and wait for your funiture to be delivered.

3 of the 5 pieces were delivered defective. The quality of their funiture is terrible.

The leather chair must of had a scratch and they covered it up with some dye very clearly visible. The $500.00 coffee table has nicks and about an 18 inch scratch across the top. These were not delivery issues just bad pieces of wood used in the construction process. The end table likewise nicks and dents all over it.

Here is a good one they told us it would take about 3 days to assemble the furniture after they received it. I asked assemble what and they said it comes in flat. I of course questioned that and they said oh yes we have to assemble them. I again said assemble it. Turns out 2 days to screw on the knobs which they did in my home we have the assembly instructions.

Ashley furniture home store took what should have been a pleasant experience and has turned it into a total nightmare.

Here's the funny part. They were voted best of the best in chattanooga.

Be careful with this questionable business.

Take your hard earned money elsewhere there are plenty of other good furniture stores in and around the chattanooga area.

• Mi
              micheless Feb 05, 2015

Customer Service skills are terrible. I called the store 6 times before someone would call me back about a mattress I had purchased. Told me they would follow up -- never did. Still to this day I am sleeping on a mattress I wanted to return. Double charged on pillows - once when originally purchased, , , again, when the pillows came in. Told I would be called when pillows came in, never called. I called so many times that I lost count. Purchased them on 11/26 and actually didn't get them until 12/30.
              Store opens at 10:00 a.m- but calls roll to answering service for 30 minutes after opening... "you will have to try to call again later." No one ever seems to know how to conduct business when I call. It's a struggle! What a very sad way to run a business. This was my very first visit to Ashley and I will never buy from them again. Spent about $3000 there and yet, I feel I could have received better treatment buying from a hole in the wall store. Never again Ashley Furniture of Chattanooga. Shame on you.

Ashley Furnituresold note to cti who double charged

I purchased furniture from Ashley Furniture in Laredo, Texas more than a year ago. They advertised 48 monthly payments with no interest. They said could be automaticaly bank drafted. Why not? Seemed like no problem.

I thought I was dealing with Ashley. Then, surprisingly and unexpectedly, I got a bill from CTI with a charge exactly twice the amount of the purchase.

Numerous hours and phone calls to Ashley and CTI were required to get that straigtened out. At the end of twelve months I got a notice of a late fee even though CTI had access to my bank account.

Again much time and calling was required to get the late fee reversed. To avoid that they said I must call at the end of each year and instruct them to continue taking out the amount from my bank account.

I get mailings from CTI and from Western Union. Recently I got three different mailings from CTI with different information concerning the account?

I would simply pay off the balance, but dislike CTI getting the fee they made by purchasing the note from Ashley for nothing.

I just got a notice today from GE Money saying they have purchased my account. I am 75 years old, am comfortable and am not worried about credit rating. I wish there was some way I could get out of this honestly without paying a fee for something that CTI and GE have not done.

• GE Money US Mar 03, 2011

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your CareCredit account. We'd like to help. Please email me at [protected]@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account
                - Mailing address associated with the account
                - Your contact phone number
                - Reference code DM 030311_af

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,
                Nicole
                GE Money

Ashley Furniturepoor quality and poor customer service

I recently purchased a dining set and a matress from Ashley Furniture. The matress is a national brand item and I had no problems with. The dining room set is manufactured by Ashleys and is of very poor quality. If you bought a service warranty from them, forget about it as they will just pass you from one phone number to another with no results. The bench that I got with the dining room table caves in the center and the table, once the leaf is put in, caves in the middle as it has poor support system. I took the bench apart and built slats under it and now it works find. The table, I would have to get some 2X4 and would be a weekend project. However, I would definity not recommend Ashley furniture as a source to buy from. Poor product and poor customer service. I would rather pay more and get something that is going to work right and last this the junk I got from them.

Ashley Furniture — worst customer service ever

Worst customer service ever — Salesman todd wolford took our money for 2 recliners and a sofa, Theresa gull...

Ashley Furnitureleather furniture that is not leather its spray on leather look

Do not buy anything from this company!!! I purchase a leather sectional with a ottoman for over 2900.00 with a three year warrenty!!! One my leather isn't leather it is a spray on leather look!!! And it is not look like it is 15 years old and it is only 1.5 years old. My brown leather is now turning orange all over it. And for that warrenty forget it. The warrenty department blames it on normal wear. Quote from the warrenty department in less then 6 hours after I sent them the pics."thank you very much for sending in your photos. I am very sorry to inform you the finish has rubbed off the leather. The manufacture calls this discoloration which could happen overtime with normal wear. This is not a manufacture defect not covered under your warranty. Thanks again." do yourself a favor do not buy from ashley furniture you might as well throw your money out the window if you do!!! Here is only 4 pics/ locations on my sectional out of 18 pics/locations!!!

Ashley Furniturepoor products/poor customer service

My Mom purchased a livingroom set from Ashley furniture in July of 2010. When the furniture arrived there were darks spots on the material of the cushions. We notified Ashley and they said that they would replace the set for us. One month later we still did not have the exchanged set instead, we were told that this particular set was not being made anymore!

Now it is January 2011 - the same set is falling apart. The frame of the actual couch sits approimately 4 inches from the base of the couch and has caused the cushions to smash down in the frame and makes you sit like a taco! My Dad actually had to place a 4 inch piece of foam under the cushions of both the couch and the loveseat! Who should have to do that - it's a 6 month old livingroom set!

Ashely sent out a technician who told us that the cushions were all within manufacture requirements except one! The frame was in tack (yeah, but 4 inches below the base)! We were told we could deny the service recommended and request our money back.

This being said, we did just that. I was told by Stephanie at the Draper, Utah Ashley store that since my Mom took the 20% discount (it was really only 15%) and since the 30 days from the date of purchase has passed, there is nothing they could do! Really, shouldn't furniture last longer than 30 days? The 15% discount that was given was given on the mateial only...the material only was also being covered by a 5 year warranty that cost $129.00! Funny, the material and the livingroom set are know longer being made - I wonder why!

Long story short folks, I would recommend you shop elsewhere. Utah has some awesome furniture stores - Ashley is definately not one!

Kriston - Salt Lake City, Utah

• Fo
                      footewalker Jan 28, 2011

Enhanced Recovery at [protected] has been calling my telephone number looking for a Devon Talbert for 7 years now. I have told them for 7 years they have the wrong number and have asked them nicely on numerous occasions to remove my number from their call list; they lie and say they have removed it. After 6 months to a year pass they start calling again, again and again. I have told them to contact the Sherrif Department of East Orange, N.J. to get an address for this individual. So far they have not because they keep calling me. They have asked me if I knew this person or ever known this Devon Talbert. I keep telling they "NO", I have had this telephone number for 7 years and they have been calling my number for 7 years. I am constantly being harrassed by this company. Why do honest people have to deal with people that make a debt by getting their harrassing phone calls that keep coming year after year. This debt collection agency begin calling at 8:00 am to 9:0o pm. We have very sick family members in nursing homes and hospitals and everytime the phone rings we rush to the phone and it's these Enhance Recovery people looking for Devon Talbert. It's extremely aggravating and nerve racking to pick up the phone and you hear a message "This is Enhance Recovery looking for Devon Talbert; please ignore this message if it's not for you." Then they leave a number to call; you call the number and another debt agency answers telling you they are not Enhance Recovery, but they will take my number off their 'calling list'. ?????????? To no avail this has never happened. So what is a person to do to stop the harrassment?

Devon Talbert can probably be found on "Myspace" "Facebook" "Twitter" or some kind of website. He owe a lot of people. How do I know he's a thief; because I receive all his debt collection calls.

Enhanced Recovery do your homework if you want the debt collected; call the East Orange Sherrif Department; they will find him. It may cost you a few dollars, but finding this thief may be worth you wild and be a relief to all the innocent people you are harrassing on his behalf.

Ashley Furniture — not honoring its own coupon

The DM, Alex, was incredibly rude to me. The have a Holiday coupon valid until Feb 28 2011. $50 free. I...

Ashley Furniturefinish cracking

$400 Sofa Table Model T333-4 3 yrs old - finish cracking (made in China)- Store says warrantied for 1 yr. I have lamintated wood furniture 50+ yrs old and in good shape. Very unhappy with Ashley's furniture!! Personel at Ashley Furniture said they can give us a name of a furniture repair person who charges $45.00 per hour. I paid $1100.00 for a king mattress, box spring and frame (no headboard). It felt like I was going to fall out of bed when lying down. Personel informed me that it was because I had purchased a cheap mattress!!

• Aj
                        A.J hall Dec 07, 2012

Dear God! I am not believing the poor treatment I have received from Ashley and there partner in crime Guardsman!
                        They have not been any help and my couch just keeps on peeling! I just want my money back but the so called insurance is not
                        insurance at all?????? Its a protection plan! What tha !!!I`m ready to take these guys to court! What is my other option???
                        I was sold crap! I haven't even had this furniture for 3 years...and it hardly ever gets sat on but it looks like I left it outside for
                        every cat in the neighborhood to claw on! So if any one wants to write me and come up with a better plan to get our money back
                        from Ashley and Guardsman I`m in!!! [protected]@yahoo.com can`t wait to here from you!

Ashley Furniture - Lubbock, TXtook money for 5yr tv warranty - no service!

Bought 52" mitsubishi tv 01/10; need service from 5-yr warranty I purchased with tv. Warranry service is nowhere to be found — very dissatisfied with lack of customer service skills. New manager of two days said she'll find out! Doubt it since no-one could tell us delivery date of high dollar products purchased. Cousin purchased $1200 furniture - pre-paid; nothing - no money returned, no furniture - not even a promise to do anything!!! How does ashley furniture officials sleep at night being so dishonest with hard working retired people!!!

Ashley Furnitureweird experience

I went to the Ashley Furniture off of the 215 and Decatur to buy a chair. I pretty much expected to just be able to walk in, buy the one I wanted and walk out with it. Didn't happen.

The guy helping me was very nice and personable but when he looked to see what they had in the warehouse his computer showed that there were 7 chairs in the warehouse, one good and reserved for someone else and 6 damaged. I couldn't get one from the warehouse until nearly New Years. I wanted the chair for Christmas.

I asked if I could just buy the one out on the floor and the manager refused to sell it to me. Why is it that I could go to a car dealer and drive off with a brand new vehicle the same day but I couldn't buy a chair at a furniture store???

I went home looked up the chair I wanted and found it on line for $50 cheaper with free shipping. It may take a little longer to get it but since I would have had to wait anyway I might as well pay less for it. Ashley Furnitures loss! Too weird!!

Ashley Furnitureinapropriate delivery

I bought furniture from Ashley Furniture in Albertiville Minnesota. The drivers showed up and my wife was alone for the delivery. It is winter and messy outside. They informed her that it was inconvenient to take off their shoes and made a mess of the living room. When they were done they made sure she saw a handwritten piece of paper on top of the official papers. It said, "tips appreciated". They clearly intimidated her and just stood around and stared out her. She gave them $10. The head guy said he could not spread around $10 for three guys and just looked at her. She felt uncomfortable and gave him $15. He finally left and took the money and his piece of paper. Almost criminal. I called the local store, delivery outfit, and emailed corporate in Wisconsin. In total the best they could do was refund the $90 delivery fee (the $15 was kept) and called and said the guy was suspended and thanked me for informing them of what happened. To be honest I don't think they checked into or did anything. Why would I? They took $15 and made an offer of nothing. I told them I did not plan on ever going to their store again and would relay this story to others. No apparant concern about my or anyone elses future business. Just oh well, here is your delivery charge back and see you. Never will step foot in this business again in my life and highly recommend you don't either.

Ashley Furnitureworst service on earth!

First big mistake, purchased one dining set, one sectional sofa, one bed, and one dresser and paid in full from one Ashley store at South Common on 10NOV07; waited for almost two weeks for delivery because the saleswoman totally forgot us; finally the delivery arrived on 10NOV20 but we found as many damages/ scratches as possible on the bed and table, all four corners of the table top were damaged, one piece of the strip broken and sticking out on the dresser, and one cut on the leather sofa. Called the Ashley customer service immediately while the delivery guys were still on scene; was told that the problems would be taken care of as soon as possible.
                            We then made the second big mistake by accepting the delivery and paid for the delivery fee. On 10DEC03 one guy came and inspected the damages…..pictures were taken and comments were made to our sympathy. The nightmare then began: first a woman called back stating the furniture was sold as it was and we had to accept what we got; after I suggested they to consult with the saleswoman about the condition of “what it was” first before simply slamming the door in my face, another woman called me and told me that they’re giving me a “favor” to allow me the same amount of in-store credit within one month.
                            We then made numerous trips to the Ashley stores all over the city with no luck and the dead line was fast approaching; called them again and this time was told either to accept the furniture or get 75% refund as they would charge 25% for re-stocking. Tried to talk to one supervisor but never was able to as all the persons you talk to would just tell you “No supervisor’s available” with that “whatever” tone.
                            Now I realize I am just like so many other victims of Ashley ------ a piece of meat on the chopping block once the payment was made. Maybe they do have quite a few good stuffs in the show room, but what you’ll get is different; what’s worse is: there is no after-sale service at all. Their customer service only tells you one thing: the Ashley only wants your money and they don’t care you!!!
                            Because of the “Grinch” --- Ashley, we had a very unhappy Christmas and New Year! So sick and tired of Ashley, will never buy anything from Ashley again!!!

• Ed
                                edmshopper Jan 05, 2011

I too had a terrible experience with Ashley in South Common, Edmonton. I purchased over $4000 in appliances and was promised delivery in 10 days time, 10 days came and went and when I called customer service they could not tell me when delivery would take place, I finally got an answer from the store who told me it would be another month, well another month came and went and soon became too months. FINALLY, I was called and told the delivery day and time, that time didnt work for me, too bad Mr Customer, Ashley delivers at the best time for Ashley, not the best time for the customer. I had no choice but to accept this delivery, took time off work and hello, no delivery happened. I called customer service who advised the truck is on its way, just running a little late. 2 hours later still no delivery. I called customer service who told me the driver had been to my home and nobody was home. I was home all along but that did not matter, If I wanted my goods I would have to pay another delivery charge and wait two weeks for a delivery spot. I wenrt and picked up the appliances myself, despite having MS and having to spend two weeks recovering from the strain of trying to haul around appliances.

• Th
                                thenewcvscustomer Apr 28, 2011

The furniture is scaled down and wood products, from Asia, are inferior. Expensive delivery charges encouraging you to buy more to avoid second guessing and incurring additional exorbitant delivery costs if you decide to purchase one item at a time. This benefits the sales person since they receive a commission. I am not sure why anyone finds this to be a reputable company with quality furniture. The customer service itself should discourage you from making any purchases at this store chain. Marketing/advertising is more persuasive than word of mouth. Review the BBB ratings in your area.

• Ka
                                Karl3967 Apr 28, 2011

Mediafeed and their moneycollectors PLIMUS withdrew their charges and refunded the whole amount their originally debited - so my bankers informed me.
                                Maybe due to the fact that I impended to inform the European and American Consumer Association???
                                I can only advise people having been affected by these racketeers to take strong action.

• Pa
                                Parvezahmed Jan 12, 2014

I myslef did purchases over 4500$ from ashley south common in edmonton and i think i made the biggest mistake, i ordered the furniture and electric apliances on around 20 th nov 2013 and was told the delivery would be after 4 weeks but i didn't get any call, on calling the show room, i got the reply that i had to wait another 2 weeks more, anyway finally delivery truck arrived and the i was shocked to see the codition of love sofa material was sevely damaged so i atonce called the store and did not accepted the sofa, however they brought in the 3seater sofa, moreover the delivery man dropped the washer machine while removing it from the truck, on complaing to the store, i was told that their inspector will inspect and report to the company and it would take further 3 to 4 weeks for replacement, so i am still waiting with no any reply from the saleman who convenced us to buy the furniture, with this awful experience, i will never shop or suggest anyone shop from Ashley...

• Sy
                                Sylver780 Dec 10, 2015

I purchased a couch and love seat from Ashley's on the west end of Edmonton. The sales experience was great. I was advised that upon delivery to report any issues within 2 days.

I called customer service to report a large tear in the dust cover under the couch along with the fabric bunching on the front of 1 arm on both the love seat and sofa. I scheduled an appointment to have a tech come out and complete the repairs. I left work early to meet the tech. When the tech arrived, he was very abrupt and rude. He asked what needed to be fixed. I pointed out the issues and he started replacing the dust cover. When he was finishing up, I asked if he would be fixing the arms and I was told "that's a lot of work, I just did you a favour". He then proceeded to tell me that the issue with the arms was that the fabric was not pulled tight during manufacturing and fixed the love seat. When he was about to leave I asked if he would be doing the couch and was told "I don't have time for that".

I contacted customer service and scheduled another appointment for what I was told was to complete the repair that wasn't done the first appointment. That day, I left work early again to meet the repair tech. He then proceeded to take pictures and say he was only there to inspect. I immediately called customer service to ask why I was told the appointment was to complete a repair but sent someone to inspect. They then proceeded to tell me that the issue was within manufacturers specs and would not be fixed. After trying to explain what I was previously told and being interrupted numerous times, I asked to speak to the manager who said he would look into it and get back to me.

Today, I got a voicemail from the manager and he requested I call him back. I call back and ask to speak to him and was refused saying that everything is within manufacturers specs and the issue is closed. I asked numerous times to speak with a supervisor and was consistently refused and treated beyond rudely by the CSR. Absolutely deplorable. When asking to speak to the manager, I was asked "why" and I said to talk to them about my experience with their service and my response over and over was "the case is resolved, we won't be doing anything else, there's no reason to speak to someone because the issue is closed".

Long story short, great service in store but you better pray you don't run into a SINGLE issue. The way their customer service speaks and treats customers is disgusting. My staff members would be fired on the spot for treating customers that way. I will be furnishing my new house through someone else. Spend your money elsewhere with a company that actually hires people with good CSR skills and actually honors what their employees tell their customers. To be told something is wrong by someone, have them fix 1/2 the issue and to be told the next appointment is to FINISH the repair, then instead send someone to INSPECT then be told they aren't going to do anything is unacceptable. They don't give crap about their customers.

Ashley Furnitureworking conditions

I have never stepped foot in a Ashley Furniture store though it has come to mind with buying a house recently .Unfortunately that has changed finding out how they treat there as I shoud say disposable workforce. For instance they have no set schedule so they come in at a floating time and work them beyond there means till whenever the hell they feel like they should go home or when they are done with them . like telling them to come in at 10 and working them till 8 or whenever and then to come in an hour earlier and work the same way . This is slave labor and they use there workers like they are disposable this is ### and should be stopped. There should be more regulations on this what I call there cheap labor. I will never spend a dollar with this company nor any company that will support this way of work .

Ashley Furniturerepair and payment

I put in a complaint 6+ months ago that when they moved my furniture they broke the leg on the couch. I have still been making my payments every month and still has not been fixed. Back in October 2010 I put in another complaint to have it fixed and a guy came a week later said he had to order new legs for the couch that are not the original legs and would be smaller than the legs that came with it. He said he would be back in about a week and now 2 months later it still is not fixed. They called me this morning asking me for my payment and I stated I'm almost done with my contact fix my couch you will get the payment. Chris the manager said he would take me to court so I refuse to make a payment. Called corporate and a Matt Wood said he would write off the account but I would no longer be able to do business with them. I said that's fine I don't think I would do business with you again anyway. He then stated that he was going to put in the computer that I didn't finish my contact. If he wrote it off I finished my contract so I don't know how he can say I didn't after waiting 6+ months for repair I think that is default on the contract on their behalf not mine so I should not be written off as not finishing my contract...