The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ashley Furniture — harassment
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Be careful. Ashley Furniture allows a company called TRS (The Rental Store) who is actually a collection agency, to review your layaway file so that TRS can call and ask if you want to get your furniture earlier they will finance it. It is a rent-to-own that costs 3x's the amount of the furniture. TRS has harassed me & made illegal threats. Don't fall into this trap! The poor will have more to lose! Keep notes if you do business with TRS. Not that it will help because managers did not last at the store that I did business with, so whatever was said to me did not mean anything. Read your State laws on rent-to-own and harassment by these type of companies.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy!
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered!
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - larkinhurst recliner