Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Consumer Electronics JollyChic.com "refund payment not received"

JollyChic.com - "refund payment not received"

D
Author of the complaint
11:51 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

02/10/2019 delivered wrong item, my #:[protected], i request android box from jollychic online shopping, but they didn't delivered my exact request but delivered a wrong item. at that day when i received the wrong item i request to cancel and refund immediately! but until now they have no call no message no anything. tracking #: [protected]. and thats my bad experience from jollychic i thought that company is good but i think no one can say thats a good company even you check all the comment of the people they're not happy with that kind of service or shopping online.

Update by Datu Zoe Sanday
Oct 15, 2019 3:18 am

Just bad service of jollychic fraud, scammer, they will not return money to the customer, they took the money and disappear like bubbles. do not trust this! they took my money and they dont like to return it and told that some carrier will call me but till now since 02/10/2019 i cancel my request for wrong item, but no body call me or any message.

Helpful? 0 0
14 comments
A
Feb 29, 2020 11:51 am

Although my order shipped since Feb 16 2020, however not yet delivered from Asbaq side!

Trying to contact them over the shared contact number nevertheless no one picking up!

This is really not good and in case order will not delivered then want to cancel it.

H
Feb 11, 2020 11:51 am

I buy something in jollychick but i buy 1 power bank but this not work

S
Feb 09, 2020 11:51 am

It had been first time happened before i had received on time.

M

I need my order i place order 29th of dec 2019 now 2 jan as per jolly chic give me delivery date until now i didnt get my order

Dec 21, 2019 11:51 am

I don't know why jollychic keeps doing business with this crappy company so many complaints about their services.
They held my shipment many days at Riyadh and I live in Riyadh, their phone numbers nobody answering no location on Google map to be able to visit them for at least to pick it up by myself NOTHING! We are in 2020 that's ridiculous ...

Dec 18, 2019 11:51 am

[protected] number of the order in 6 days the order still on the hongkong airport what the hell is this

Dec 17, 2019 11:51 am

i want to cancel
my order. thanks

Dec 16, 2019 11:51 am

The complaint is about Asbaq express

V
Dec 02, 2019 11:51 am

I need to talk to the courier to explain my address as I need this courier urgently. There is no answer on the number & not do they have the area selection address

Nov 18, 2019 11:51 am

I order some stuff about a month ago. I've been tracking and for since 27th of October my order is stuck in Riyadh. They are not sending it to Jeddah. Next Tuesday I'll be traveling out of the country for sometime. What should I do? I order on time but deliver is so slow.

J
Nov 13, 2019 11:51 am

Delay

Nov 06, 2019 11:51 am

I want u to deliver my order as soon as possible

Nov 04, 2019 11:51 am

Can someone explain how they can say that they trying to contact me and my phone is off even i didn't recieve anycall i had 2 shipment actually tha 1st i recieved last week but so how can it be possible they report that they cannot reach me.. And try to contact them but no one answered me can u please explain i need an answer for this issue pls...

V
Oct 07, 2019 11:51 am

Date of Incident : 29th of September
Client no. : +[protected]
Description: I ordered Nike Women's Running Shoes Basic Breathable Lithe Black but what i received is a different shoes. I have attached the image.
Resolution: I want to return it and deliver me the right one which i have ordered.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

159 complaints