Argosy Universityfinancial aid

M

I was lied to. I was misinformed about due dates for stipened, which is almost three months late, as the semester is drawing to a close. I was not able to speak to administration, nor the dean, nor the enrollment services, nor the helped in any way with my upcoming transfer. Argosy is strictly about the almighty dollar. The employees are not skilled nor proficient, I dare not dream they are even trained. I would like to see Jermey Lockabough, Brett Shovick, Robert Adams, And Justin Snyder terminated. I would like to to see Argosy University disenrolled for the accreditation of the Department of Education. Debbie Oswald is also not in contact with me since approximatelt October. She has refused to return my calss, and I would like to see her terminated.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices