Ardent Property ManagementTreatment of residents

I was a resident here for 9 months. I am a single mother of two young children. I had been laid off so I contacted the person responsible for handling lease arrangements for the company. I asked if there was any way we could work out a plan while I searched for jobs. He called me a "f###ing idiot", said he'd sue me, then he hung up on me. I had not even been late on my rent yet. I was just asking questions to prepare. When I contacted the office to express my concern of the treatment they laughed and said "yeah that's how he is." I will never rent from Ardent Properties again.

• Un
    Unhappy "NON"renter Apr 05, 2012

I think I had spoke with the same guy. He screamed and yelled at me. I signed a lease with Riverpointe Place and then was not able to take the apt due to a family illness. He told me he didn't care and was screaming and yelling at me. HE WAS AWEFUL. This was Aug 2009, we just went to court today and they sued me for $4400 for an apt that I never moved into. I think that the word needs to be publicly broadcast somehow to make people aware, so this won't happen to them.