ArchitecturalDepot.com Logo

ArchitecturalDepot.com

Having problems with ArchitecturalDepot.com?

505 W. Lambert Road
Thu8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ArchitecturalDepot.com.

Complaints & Reviews

ArchitecturalDepot.comHome outside wood window shutters

Steer clear of this company very shady…
Steer clear of this company very shady practices. Order home outside wood window shutters that were delivered to my door and they were not packed in plastic or padded in the cardboard box they were packed it. One shutter came split and the company refused to do anything about this. I reversed the total charge with visa as they refused to send a replacement or call me. Do not use this company. Fellow realtors in arizona, washington and florida use another company!!!

Nov 19, 2019

ArchitecturalDepot.com — pvc shiplap and customer service

Ordered PVC shiplap for a bathroom ceiling. I then went to other sites to find PVC crown molding and I...

Architectural Depotmisrepresenting their product & not making it right via refund or replacement or material received

Order No. 1019190, 9-15-19. I purchased $500 of running house trim based on the photo on their website. When I received this material, it did NOT look like the photo -- it was distorted & stretched. I sent them photos & they agreed that they were distorted, but told me that was part of the manufacturing process!!! When I attempted to get them to send me the correct product or refund my money, they insisted that all items were custom made & I could not return it. Not returnable ? ? ? ? . . . this product was totally misrepresented on their website & it cost me $500 of my VERY HARD EARNED MONEY. These folks need to do the right thing & return my money or make me the correct product that they advertised.

ArchitecturalDepot.compoor customer service

I am very frustrated with the service quality they provide. I mean they don't even provide it, it's ridiculous. I have nothing negative to say about rates, they are appropriate, but this fact probably affects their customer service department work. I have a couple of questions, I think they are simple, but I need their assistance. Unfortunately, they don't answer me and I don't know why. Maybe they have tons of emails and there are only 2-3 people who have to look through all of those emails? I don't know. But I wish it could be better. I need your help, Architectural Depot. Please, answer.
      My name is Aria Northurs, I have sent several emails each week, please check them and let me know.
      Thanks.

ArchitecturalDepot.commany things should be fixed

The only thing I like about them is their prices. The rest should be fixed as soon as possible.
        Each time I deal with them issues occur. Not hard issues. Easy-to-resolve ones.
        First of all, I would fix your email system.Or I would hire people who would write replies. I'm sure you have them, but in case you didn't know - they actually don't :P
        And second, the tracking number is not always provided. It's important for customers.
        Thanks for your attention.

ArchitecturalDepot.comcustom painted shutters

We ordered custom painted wood composite shutters on June 21. I did not receive an inquiry from them about said color until July 12.
          I provided the paint color, manufacturer, and color code from the top of the can, and Keith Tett from Customer service, sent along this info to the warehouse.
          When the shutters finally arrived on July 21, the color was totally WRONG!
          I contacted Keith at Architectural Depot, and I also sent another email and picture to customer service.
          So far there has been no resolution to this : we have 6 shutters [very heavy boxes!] that they will not take bake, yet the color is totally wrong and not at all what I sent to them.

custom painted shutters
          custom painted shutters

ArchitecturalDepot.comshipping my order

Ordered 4 sets of window shutters 5/29/17 stated it would ship between 6/6 and 6/12 as of 6/21 It has not been shipped. Very disappointed need to receive this order before 6/22 unfortunately that will not happen this must be taken care of immediately a change in shipping process or a change of employees needs to be done, called customer service they weren't able to give me any information received an email stating that there in the process of finding out more information on my shipping and they would let me know as soon as they get the tracking information .

www.architecturaldepot.comItem arrived damaged

Don’t buy from the company www.architecturaldepot.com, because they have sent me defective item. It arrived already in damaged condition and nothing worked, but the company refused to change the item and told me that they haven’t had any return policy and they weren’t happy that I wanted to change the items. The email was more rude than simple. It was unpleasant and really terrible that the item was damaged.

Architectural DepotTimeliness/Shipping

I ordered 3 sets of shutters from this company on April 11, 2013. The status on their site said that the order would be shipped between the 12th a 14th of April. I called on the 17th of April after looking for my shutters all week. They told me they wouldn't be shipped until Friday, April 19th. Really?? They took the money out of my checking acct on the 11th but cant ship my item for over a week. They should say may take a week for handling. Now I have to wait until Friday plus the shipping days. Thanks Architectural Depot for making my 1st purchase my ONLY purchase.

• To
                    tom wall Oct 22, 2018

I would like to return it. let me know how. It was damaged in shipment and
                    I have decided not to use It.