Apollo Pharmacy — one-touch blood sugar strip change
I am your regular customer. I purchased one-touch blood sugar strip on 11.30pm on 1st Oct
(25 piece pack) purchased as before. Then your chemist said pack of 25 isn't in the stock, pack of 50 is present but I didn't know two types of strip are present. So purchased that product but I saw pack of 25 and 50 is not same then next day at 2pm, on 2nd oct I reached your pharmacy Nimtala Bustand, Kalyani, Nadia, and told them this strip isn't same, change it. Then they said now it is not available so you come at night and change your strip. So I reached your pharmacy at 10.30pm the same day, they said it's not changeable and misbehaved with me. They didn't give neither the strips nor my money back.
More Apollo Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Apollo Pharmacy - customer courtesy and refusal to accept 
- Apollo Pharmacy - wrong medicine delivered to the patients and unreadable handwriting of doctor.
- Apollo Pharmacy - negligent in discharge of duty by pharmacy staff 
- Apollo Pharmacy - selling expired medicines
- Apollo Pharmacy - rude behaviour 
- Apollo Pharmacy - timings
- Apollo Pharmacy - regarding discount
- Apollo Pharmacy - staff behavior and services
- Apollo Pharmacy - regarding returns of balance due
- Apollo Pharmacy - not available any medicines at your naranpura ankur cross road store