Apollo gleneagles hospitals,kolkatawrong treatment and surgery

My father was admitted in apollo for CABG operation under DR. Suvro Banerjee, cardiologist.
Before the OT day we signed consent letter only for 3 vessel CABG but near about only 1hr after OT got strarted the DR. Amar nath ghosh forced e for mitral valve annuloplasty surgery without which the patient wuud have respiratory problems. Why didn't this doctor pointed this out on the day of Echocardiography the day before OT. The anaesthesist present during the OT confirmed me that the doctor forcefullly did this valve surgery although knowing the fatal risk and multi organ failure surity. Later on staying for 7 days in CTVS, father died, although the total bill was 4:5 lacs and they didn't give us any chance to opt for better treatment. PLS GIVE US JUDGEMENT!

• Wr
    Wrong Hospital Treatments! Mar 14, 2014

I agree and feel your loss. I feel that any treatment that is done unethically should be treated as a legal concern against the hospital and the doctors. I also have a relative ill there. Hope that those criminals don't do any damage to my relative that will have any long term negative impact against them. So my advice to you would be to seek strong legal assistance against them don't delay.