Anytime Fitnesspersonal trainer

B

I was lied to and pressured into signing up for a personal trainer.After 3 months of him not showing up when we were supposed to meet, and him texting me at 5:30 in the morning to demotivate me I asked to switch trainers. Then I find out the contract I had was not the contract I had agreed to, I find out the old trainer attempted to alter my contract. I then complain to the owner who was rude and unhelpful. She then accused me of just trying to be lazy and quit my fitness program, when I just wanted to go to a gym that did not lie and have all this negativiety. They would not let me out of my contract and acted like I was wrong and would not even discuss how the trainer lied or attempted to alter my contract!