Having problems with Antec, Inc.?

47900 Fremont Blvd
Fremont

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Antec, Inc..

Complaints & Reviews

Antec, Inc.case

bought an antec computer case. its missing parts. i contacted customer service via email they ignored all my emails. i tired to call the phone numbers they have listed on there website. but all of the phone numbers they have listed say there not in service. if u try to post on there facebook page they read ur messages but ignore you and refuse to help.

Antecpoor product/very bad customer support

I received an ANTEC Laptop cooler for Christmas 2007. Five months later it I began having problems with it. I contacted ANTEC through e-mail and they gave me a Ticket number. They sent me one other e-mail saying the problem was being looked into. I NEVER received anything else. I sent them another e-mail, but they never replied. I called them 2 months later and the guy admits that ANTEC DROPPED THE BALL ON THIS ONE. He then said I need to get a receipt from the person who bought it for me (OVER 8 MONTHS AGO) and send them the receipt. Then they would send me a return authorization number so I COULD PAY TO SEND IT BACK TO THEM!!! CRAPPY THING BREAKS AND I HAVE TO PAY TO SEND IT BACK TO THEM. IT WAS ONLY 6 MONTHS OLD WHEN IT BROKE...JUNK!!! JUNK!!! JUNK!!! DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM ANTEC!!!

Antonny Sep 04, 2009

I too have to complain about Antec misleading behaviour.
        Ticket ID: 185404
        Still waiting Antec feedback and solution regarding the problem since May 2009 but as you can guess I can wait forever!

Antec Sonata computer case, it's advertised as a top market product which only is crap statement.
        You can see by the picture that the dust can freely go into the case and damage my expensive parts.
        Well, my supplier, PC Case Gear from Australia - http://www.pcccasegear.com, and Antec have kicked me same as players do with a ball.
        Misleading people be AWARE!!!

Antonny Sep 09, 2009

The picture

Antonny Sep 09, 2009

Sorry to everyone, something wrong with the web page.
        Here again the picture, I can't edit my post or delete it.

AntecI recommend everyone avoid these thieves like the plague.

When it comes to rebate, this company is the KING of the ###. EVERY time I have purchased one of their products, be it from Fry's, Buy.com, Amazon, etc., there is a problem with the rebate. This time I purchased an MX-100 Hard drive enclosure from Buy.com back in March. Two months after I submitted the rebate, I called to inquire and was told it was never received. BS. I resubmitted it and am still waiting. Their rebate company, Continental Promotions (Another bunch of ###) claims it is up to Antec. I filed BBB complaints and they don't even respond. I recommend EVERYONE avoid these thieves like the plague.

• Wo
          woody Mar 17, 2009

I bought a power supply From Newegg last fall that had a $30 rebate, I sent it in and received notification it had been received and was bring processed, that I should receive it in 30 days. 60 days later I rechecked the rebate website and lo and behold the rebate ID number I been assigned no longer existed. I contacted Antec and they told me taht the rebate processing center had filed bankruptcy but that they would make it good. That was 6 months ago and now they no longer respond.
          Solution, I have been building, servicing and selling computers since 1994 and had in the past used numerous Antec parts including cases.
          I no longer buy any product with the Antec label regardless of how enticing the "offer" might appear. I built my business on honesty and reliability and refuse to do business with any company that is not like minded. I still deal with Newegg and consider them to be a great place to deal but was however disappointed whe they refused to post my issue concerning Antec. I don't believe they should protect a dishonest company from their customers no matter how much business it sends their way.
          Sincerely
          Philip Beyer Wood
          Parkersburg, WV
          Grove City, OH
          Douglasville, GA

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices