Andysautosport.comTerrible experience

M

I had a terrible experience with Andysautosport!! I bought some parts from their website and paid some extra for quick delivery but my order did not arrive. When I contacted their support they promised I'll get my order tomorrow and they said the same thing every time I called. In the end they left me no other choice so I cancelled my order. That was my first experience with them and it was terrible, they just lost a customer. I got my money back but I hate the fact I wasted so much time with them!