ANCscam letter

Hello, my name is randall pugh, and i just received this letter in the mail from anc.I haven't sent no money and something told me to check into it before i send anything.I was right, it seems like a scam, and it is a scam.I was lead to file an complaint on them, even though this is my first time getting a letter from them.I hope these people get caught and put behind bars for such a prank.Thank you randall c pugh

• Lu
    LucyDiTucci Mar 21, 2016

This company said I won 2 million dollars, I only had to send them 12.99 to process the entire. ###, this is a lie. Why ask me for money if I won.. I almost did it until I read the reviews. So thank-you all for posting what I thought was real

• Gi
    Gin Ross Dec 27, 2015

People get so excited when they see these it is sometimes hard to read through the scam. My letter just received has obvious items that you can use to identify it as a scam. I don't want to list here as they may read and fix them...but I caution anyone who gets these to READ closely..and never send money to a sweepstakes offering

• Be
    bessiebell1911 Nov 22, 2015

Yes, I've gotten two. The first one, I responded back with no money knowing it was a scam but was curious has to what they would do next. People, we have to remember that we are at "WAR". The people we are at WAR with need money and it doesn't matter where they get it from or who they hurt. I would strongly recommend that we remain wise, be very suspicious of mail/emails, be vigilantly and take notes. People general behavioral habits are predictable and a pattern is established. Law enforcements call it "Profiling" and they need all the help they can get so, take notes, dates, etc. Get to know which agency is responsible types of investigations and at what levels is important. Time is always an important element of an investigation. More people like these will continue to escape unless we (the general public get involved in the process. Remember, they may have a P.O. Box in Kansas but the source may come from any country. Posting manpower at the post office will probably not work. The post office will most of the time forward the mail to another post office box and so on. We have to help the law enforcement agencies, to protect us. The United States is under attack!
    From a Concern, Former Federal Officer and Military Veteran

• Kim Bilodeau Sep 04, 2015

This game has been alive and well for 5 years I cannot believe that the Better Business Bureau and the government and the FBI have not caught onto this yet. ANC someway are retrieving names from publishing Clearing House. I think they are either vendors selling their stuff, getting people's names or they are sponsors.They send their award notification letters, we think its from a legitimate sweepstakes like PCH. I think that publishing Clearing House should do an investigation on all of their vendors and sponsors and find out where this is coming from it has hurt a lot of people, ruined lives and caused a lot of problems. There needs to be justice as far as this goes and I believe there should be a law suit class action against them and I am all in

• Bo
    Bonita Elliott Aug 25, 2014

Just got the same letter stating that I had won $1, 140, 000.00. This is not the first time I have received a letter of this year type. It is a shame that people get away with stealing peoples money. I think there is a list of people on disability or financial difficulties that these ### contact. Who pays to win. There should be a way to catch them. Maybe we should all press the FBI to investigate these people. Until they are pressured to find them, they will continue to get away with these crimes.

Bonita Elliott

• Tr
    Tricia123 Mar 28, 2014

Hi I just got a mail delivery for PCH sweepstakes saying to send $12.99 to process. PCH Will NEVER ask for monies on something you won from them. Glad I checked it first..

• Sh
    Sharon Dickson Aug 28, 2012

I just received this letter OFFICIAL MAIL DELIVERY, that I had won $ 2, 000, 000.00 if I accepted $66, 667.00 per year or $1, 250, 000.00 lump sum. I almost sent the $11.89 thinking what the hey is $12. but the more I thought I remembered a scam when I had a car on e-bay and thought ok another scam. I don't want any one killed but the FBI should go to these POBoxes and arrest the SOB's.

• 92
    920790 Mar 19, 2012

Why Doesn't Anybody Drive Over To These P.O.Boxes And Kill These People When They Open The Box Or Follow Them To Their Destination And Kill The Whole Clan?

• Sh
    Shortpsych Feb 05, 2012

Got the letter today and I will take it to the post office. Apparently, they're pretty clever because they're still "in business" after two years!

• Re
    renee bridges Dec 28, 2011

I'm Renee, from Hazelton, PA and I went and sent the letter back WITHOUT the money
    they requested, because I thought it was optional...it says "a purchase is not necessary"...
    but now I see that there is no date for this drawing...what a sad thing to do to people in a
    desperate economy, especially to those of us who live on disability. It makes it very hard
    to hope and very easy to feel like a fool. Can they be sued for mental duress to the disabled and elderly??? I'm going to try to find out and get back with you if this CAN be done...maybe it will truly put an end to this type of business and the people who work for them if they really had to pay for their words...if I had to, I'll take payments!!!

• Jh
    Jhumithali Oct 23, 2011

The best thing to do is to take the whole letter to your local Post Office & ask for the person who handles Mail Fraud cases & then give them the letter. I do believe it is considered Interstate Mail Fraud which makes it a Federal case against ANC & their subsidiarity Next-Gen! Jail would be to kind a place for such con men as these!
    J from FL Always check to see if its a scam before you act on any offer like unto this.

• Ca
    carmen medina Mar 19, 2011

Please try to find them and put them in jail. They don't have mercy and they are a disgrace for us.

Jay From Phoenix az Mar 11, 2011

My Name is Johnathan L. From Phoenix AZ, I have had five spine surgeries and I got this letter today on March 11th, 2011 and I thought praise be to God because I needed the money, I only live on $700.00 a month disablility. I looked on the sites and found it was a scam, I pray they go to hell. Scaming the disabled wow they are great people, they belong in the hell I am in!!!

• Mo
    monkeys mama Sep 16, 2010

someone should send it back full of some flesh-eating virus or something...then they can know what it feels like. It is a shame that in these tough economic times when people are so desperate for a hand up that these people feel the need to take advantage of them. It makes me sick and I hope that who ever is behind this gets what is coming to them...Karma will get them.

• Ti
    Tigerooma Jun 01, 2010

I am also glad to look it up online.. Thank you Randall C. Pugh. I told my Mother not to send this company no money because it is scam & my son also agreed with me. Anne from Oswegoland, Il.

• Do
    dorothy j. Apr 29, 2010

No sured be subjected, to this kind of teassing in this day and time.