AMWAY — pyramid scheme
Pictures speak a thousand words.
The sale of the products is supposed to be the business model...
But when most of the products have a profit margin of less than 20% (please see pictures) it's hard to make a sustainable profit...
especially when most of these products can be found in the grocery store. leaving this company and it's "Approved Provider" was the most freeing thing I've ever done.
More AMWAY Complaints & Reviews
- Amway.com / Quixtar - Brainwashing techniques they use, which strongly resemble those used by religious cults 
- AMWAY - Scam 
- Alicor, Quixtar, Amway, Britt World Wide or BWW - Looting peoples money and Brainwashing them 
- Amway/Quickstar - Cheating people 
- Amway Financial??? - Collection Harassment/Fraud/Scam? 
- [Resolved] AMWAY - is not a scam 
- Bone Health With Ipriflavone Food Supplement By Nutrilite - date of expiry
- Amway Finance Group - Loan Scams 
- Sanita Maxi & Ultra Thin - sanitary cotton stick on my underwear, difficult to take off
- AMWAY EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE - parcel on hold