Amtrak — injury by fall
I slipped and fell, and hit my head yesterday at Union station in Chicago.
I was brought to North Western Hospital by ambulance.
I took CT scan of head, x-Ray on my wrist, and EKG, and blood test.
I am absent work today due to this injury, so as yesterday.
I would like to claim medical expense and compensate to unable to work which caused by this incidence.
Please advise contact information for this request for further assistance.
More Amtrak Complaints & Reviews
- Amtrak - lost luggage - no recourse 
- Axis, Amtrak, Jody - tries to deceive women for 'work', off craigslist, con, liar 
- Amtrak - disrespect 
- Amtrak - refund policy: no rules 
- Amtrak - amtrak communication error is costing the customer
- Amtrak - bad ride, food, service
- Amtrak - customer service
- Amtrak - horrible experience!
- Amtrak - place for homeless 
- Amtrak - poor customer service