Amstron Corporation Logo

Amstron Corporation

Having problems with Amstron Corporation?

Amstron Corporation reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 10, 2010. The latest review Cheap quality and service was posted on Oct 10, 2010. Amstron Corporation has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews. Amstron Corporation has resolved 0 complaints.

Amstron Corporation Customer Service Contacts

28918 HANCOCK PARKWAY
Valencia, California

Amstron Corporation Complaints & Reviews

AmstronCheap quality and service

I purchase a battery for my Dell 1735 laptop from Amstron in person two weeks ago. This battery says made in CHINA on it but I expected it to have some sort of warranty in the US. I brought my laptop for a work project in Spain. The cheap battery fizzed out on me. I called to request a replacement and the company started pointing to their policy and stated all sort of BS statement why they could not assist me. The owner ROGER LIM I guess still won't return my calls or emails in regards to the matter. I lost $100, and will NEVER RECOMMEND AMSTRON to anyone, but for those of you who have, look out! I would not leave your electronics unattended!!!