Amscotmoney order

A

I took two money order from Amscot (Money Superstore : 84) on 28th Feb 2018. Unfortunately the money order while it was sent via USPS was lost in transaction and the mail in which the money order was present didn't reach the addresss specified in the mail. I failed to remove the purchaser's receipt from the money order when I mailed it through usps. However I have a photo copy of the money order and the mail before I dropped the same into the usps outgoing mail box. The money order is worth 1150$ in total and need ur help to reissue the money order or refund back the cash. FYI the mail was not sent back to my address too and I also rechecked the mailing address and it was right. Can you please help me in this regard?