Amscot Financial — fraudulent charges on my prepaid card

Since I started using this card I have now had two incidents with unauthorized purchases. The first time I was able to clear up with merchant, but this time they say NO WAY. I called Amscot fraud department and that said sorry you can call back in a few days and see if we can help. Her exact words were maybe you should just consider this a lose! REALLY! 3, 500$ in fraudulent charges should be forgot about. I'm left with 4$ in my account and no way for food, gas, or my bills!!! IN WHAT WORLD DOES A COMPANY TELL YOU SORRY WERE NOT SORRY! We can't help you! This is why I went with Amscot because I thought I would be safe! I WAS WRONG! PLEASE EVERYONE BE SO CAREFUL!!!