Having problems with AmeriLawGroup?

AmeriLawGroup Customer Service Contacts

1241 Adams Street, Suite 1026
St. Helena, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AmeriLawGroup Customer Service. Initial AmeriLawGroup complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AmeriLawGroup above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AmeriLawGroup. Discuss the issues you have had with AmeriLawGroup and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Calvin A. Knickerbocker California Lawyers Pro Ameri Law GroupStole My Money

Stay away from these people, They promised me that I could get my wife in Russia to the US with no problems. 2 Years later I am still waiting The lawyer did not fill the forms out right and now from the way it looks my wife cannot come to USA anytime soon.

I asked for partial refund but no reply.

Calvin A. Knickerbocker owns California Lawyers Pro and Ameri Law Group

Stay away!!
And he calls him self a lawyer!

• aatayyab Apr 02, 2011

Since the complainant did not identify him/herself, hence this complaint is not legally admissible. Someone seems to defame a genuine professional out there via such unfounded and baseless comments.

• Pi
      Pipigurl Jul 17, 2012

My husband and I hired Cal back in 2009 to assist us with our K1 visa application. I was based in the Middle East back then so our setup with Cal was perfect. My husband would sometimes call him but most of the time we emailed him whenever we needed help with a particular question in the forms. He sent us detailed instructions on how to fill the forms and also provided some samples and templates. He replies pretty quick and we were happy with his services. Unlike meeting with a lawyer in person, who charges us $ each time we meet him, we paid Cal a flat fee and that was it. Hiring Amerilawgroup was so worth it because our application went really smoothly. Of course, you have to have common sense if you go with this setup because it's pretty much do-it-yourself. Contrary to what the complainant said, Cal and his lawyers don't fill forms for the clients - they just advise you with how to fill forms properly and check your answers before you print and mail them to USCIS. I highly recommend Amerilawgroup.

• Ab
      Abim Wessey Oct 29, 2020

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS REVIEW. we were just about to hire him!!!