America's Servicing CompanyBad credit loan company!

E

First of all i am a collections rep for asc out bound collections... and first let me tell everyone do you know what asc is... its a NON-PRIME Loan servicer for everyone who doesn't know what that means it services bad credit loans, wait let me rephrase that horrible credit loans, and it makes me laugh when i am talking to you and your there talking about how perfect your credit is and i see when i am calling you and i see your true double digit credit scores... Also your payments are due on the 1st not the 16th people who have bad credit seem to find this confusing thinking the 16th is your due date because thats when you get your late fee... also have you ever wondered why you get stuff from wells fargo with your mort. payment stuff , because asc is affiliated with wells fargo but wells fargo just doesn't want to be labeled the company with all the bad credit loans... how does asc end up with your loans... companies suck as freemont, countrywide, emc... etc companies originate loans the, prime loans (excellent credit) sub-prime (mediocre credit) and non-prime (bad credit)... the originating company keep your loan for 2 months if your lucky, then thats where the fun starts the prime loans get sold to a company the non prime loans get sold to a company and then asc get all the non-prime loans get sold to asc... so i hope all this info answers your questions to why you have this horrible company servicing your loan... all because you all have horrible credit no one to blame but yoursel[censored]

Oh yeah i know asc is a screwed up company but i also find it funny when i hear people talking about sewing asc... and winning... yeah right when you walk in the court room with your bootleg lawyer and then asc/wells fargo comes in with its all-star team of lawyers who get paid more in 1 day then your lawyer will make in a year... do you really think your going to win your lawsuit.

• De
    Debbie Watson Jun 01, 2007

I am in the mortgage business as well, I see a lot of credit reports, and from personal experience, I was late one time on a mortgage over the last 17 years, 2 years ago I fell onto hard times and in that time I was late on my mortgage once, I ended up filing BK, reaffirmed my mortgage and my mortgage was sold to ASC, I do feel fortunate that I have not had any problems with ASC, after reading the complaints. I can tell you that I have seen many people's credit reports that have excellent credit histories and mortgage payment histories that have ASC as their servicing co. So I think that the people that work for ASC need to be more helpful and not just assume that the mortgage that they service is a bad loan or that the people are bad!

• Sh
    Sherry A. Jun 02, 2007

Eric,

Do you really believe that everyone who has problems paying their mortgage are just deadbeats? Yes, there are many lazy cheaters who just don't care if they pay their bills or not. However, what if YOU became ill and couldn't work or something else beyond your control happened? You have worked hard your whole life, done the right thing, and not only do you have to suffer with your illness or whatever caused this, you have people making fun of you and mistreating you intentionally while their JOB is to correct mistakes that their company may have made and help resolve problems. Would you like to have to put up with some heartless, jaded person on top of everything else? One day you may have to do that very thing and then you will understand.

Until you know everything about the situation, don't jump to conclusions because you can be very, very wrong. Your job is to do your best every day with every single customer. If you have dealt with so many deadbeats that you automatically assume that everyone is unless they prove it to you, then you need to get into another line of work because you are burned out. I can honestly see how people working in a Department of Social Services (welfare) or working as a cop can develop this attitude but it is wrong. It takes a special kind of person to maintain the right attitude for years at a time. Your job is to help with mortgages, not be judge and jury. If you can't, it is time to go.

Simply put, you shouldn't pretend to know how someone got in the situation that they are in. You may just be there someday yourself.

Eric Lopez Jun 07, 2007

Typical of bad credit people always having an excuse for everything.

• He
    Heather P Jun 10, 2007

Eric is atypical of many employees of who service loans; he has no clue about the real world and has been been brainwashed by the loan collection mandates of organizations such as ASC. Negative credit does not equate with a "bad" person.

Much of the population has less than what is considered worthwhile credit. Many are in the position because of unfortunate incidents, such as illness and loss of employments, and the inability to purchase insurance for unexpected situations. Many individuals are not in a position to dig themselves out especially if they are from a deprived ethnic or social background. I sincerely hope that many of you readers realize that such incidents are not accidents but are socially and skillfully designed oppression. I am quite certain Eric will not readily admit to this fact, but I hope he would at least do his research to learn.

I have learned to go the extra length and cost of getting a return receipt whenever I send mail to a Mortgage company that does not have a free online service. I have dealt with several mortgage-holders including Wells Fargo and ASC in the past, and WF is the worst offender as they refuse to correct their errors even when presented with USPS tracking documents; their customer service and collections departments have different records, and they place harassing calls days after payment was made because it takes several days to post receipts. ASC, has at least in my experience corrected their errors when presented with the tracking confirmations.

The bottom line with these heartless, uninformed collections agents is to stand your ground, and always keep documentation of every transaction, phone call, and correspondence. Harassing and threatening phone calls are against the law and they can be sued for such conduct. Be sure to know your rights and make sure they know that you know your rights.

Eric Lopez Jun 13, 2007

I'm no way whatsoever trying to defend ASC what so ever I'm just saying the people who we have loans with have made mistakes in the past i know that thats why you have bad credit and thats why you have asc as your mortgage company, I'm not calling you a bad person, you've just obviously made some bad decisions in the past, but what do you expect when you borrow 400,000 to buy a house that you cant afford, one that you had to lie about your income oh wait let me rephrase that, you couldn't prove how much you made to get the loan so you ended up buying a home with one of the terrific adjustable rate loans not to mention you pulled out all the equity at the time of purchase planning to pay off the debt that has caused you the bad credit then when you re fi you cant because your homes not worth what you bought it for and ms. heather i am very familiar with the real word, i know when you don't pay your bills and you don't pay them on they're scheduled due dates you get phone calls and your due dates the 1st not the 16th like i said before thats something people with bad credit often get very confused about... and ms. heather i have 1 question for you... Why is it that the companies who service good loans (fixed rate loans-in case you did know what good loan means) are not all over websites like this one... because its a characteristic trait only with sub-prime loans... People with bad credit...

• To
    Tom Moore Jun 16, 2007

Eric is a f$$cking ### and a 1st class as***le. I had a FICO score of 795 for many years and became seriously ill (nearly died) and worked with a real estate agent and my lender to sell a home at a loss to pay the real estate commission. The bank had to eat about $8,000, but I could have just walked away and gone into foreclosure and the bank could have lost more. Even so I was never late on ANY home payment in nearly 20 years of home ownership.

I've since recovered and have returned to work and my FICO score is back up to about 700. ASC is my lender probably because of the writeoff. 1 Problem in a 28 year credit history.

I don't smoke, drink or gamble and have lived a healthy lifestyle, but things happen. Eric, I hope you get cancer and it eats a hole through your ###. If you had a brain you wouldn't be in a mindless, low-life job as a bill collector. Believe you could get through a Ph.D program at the University of Chicago? I did. With your IQ Chicago might hire you for their janitorial staff.

Eric Lopez Jun 18, 2007

Dr. Moore now that was mean about the cancer, but as for me getting cancer its a possibility because i smoke cigarettes but i am will to suffer the consequences of my actions. Something the SUB PRIME market is not and more than likely will never do, And if what you say is true i am very very sorry about your issue but when i am saying is the truth (why people are with ASC-bad credit, choices and decisions) and people are mad because i am telling them what they don't want to hear THE TRUTH and they are getting angry. they need to take responsibility for their actions. The real word doesn't always sugar coat things(Ms Heather). As for my pity bill collector job. Its gotten me where i needed to get, Its paid my rent through college as well as my tuition, books and everything else i needed and finally after 5 years graduating with a degree in sociology (Study of Humans-as you can see i am interested why why people make the choices they do) from Cal State this winter. 5 years? Your probably asking yourself because i couldn't afford to take full time semesters because it cost to much so i had to wait it out.

• Am
    Amy M Jun 25, 2007

My experience with ASC has been a nightmare! There is no accountability with this company, nor can I get answers to my questions. My mortgage got sold to ASC four months ago, and it wasn't because we have poor credit! Non-prime loans are also for those that have a hard to prove income. I work in a major casino in the tip industry and therefore am put into this category. My husband and I both have a credit score of 750 and above. However, ASC doesn't ever seem to credit my account , which by the way is paid ON TIME, every month. By on time I do mean the first. My bank has called ASC personally to see why my payments are not being credited, and if they were ever received. They had to cut a check 4 times within a one month period because they kept telling me that they weren't getting the payment. I pay my mortgage with my on-line bill pay, so I am not sure where the problem is. They sent me a letter today saying that they had tried to reach me numerous times via telephone and said again the payment had not been received. When I called to inquire I was to told by a young lady that they had no phone number on record for me. It makes me nervous that so many others complain that their accounts don't get credited either. The young lady that I spoke with was extremely rude! She continually talked over me and just kept saying,"how do you want to pay this?" She wasn't listening that it had been paid and that I need to call my bank in order to get this straightened out. After speaking with my bank I was told that the payment had been received by them weeks ago. It's become a constant back and forth struggle between ASC and my bank.

• Di
    Diane Jun 28, 2007

I sent Eric a personal email before I realized how to post one on line. I have since read the remaining comments & again want to restate what I said to Eric in my email. As a Social Worker I have never called for myself but I have had to deal with this company just one time recently in all of the years of dealing with mortgage companies. I have dealt with Wells Fargo many times & the customer service personnel are courteous & willing to LISTEN as a client talks to them & not talk over them or talk down to them. I have worked with many mortgage companies that are willing to work WTIH a client & not against them. I am deeply saddened to have someone like Eric who has no compassion & no ability to effectively communicate as evidenced by his postings joining the human service field.

• Ga
    gale west Jun 29, 2007

Eric needs to go back to school because he cannot spell correctly. A fifth grader can do simple grammar. Sound it out or use a dictionary.

Eric Lopez Jul 02, 2007

Correct i have no compassion for people who are in mortgage default situations who live paycheck to paycheck,who bought houses they cant afford, pay for your mistakes and stop complaining!!! I will not be reposting anymore i am not going to argue with you knit whits. I said what i needed to say... What is that. Everyone here asked why they have ASC as their mortgage company? Because you have bad credit. Thats why... Thats why they do what they do to you people. You cant fight them. Your word in court is just about as good as your credit. NOT WORTH A DAMN THING.

Thats why no one is following though with a law suit. Because who gonna believe someone is making their payments on time when your credit report obviously shows you ve had trouble doing that in the past.

• De
    DEBRA VICKERS Jul 03, 2007

Not everyone who has a loan with asc has horrible credit. I have excellent credit as well as my husband. Our loan was sold to asc and we always try to have the loan payment in by the 1st or 2nd. But god forbid if does not make it by the 4th, the phone calls start. I have been late one time in over 5 years and that was a mistake made by me. So it is not just people with bad credit that are with asc... Sometimes it is people who's loans were sold. I am at this time going to get my loan refinance with some company that at least acts like they give a damn about their customers. I have 2 other home loans with other lenders who have websites where i can pay my monthly payments with no charge. It is stupid... to have to pay a fee to make a payment on line. I can't wait to have it refinance. As you can read the message before this one they have "great" customer service. Eric needs to go to school on customer service and i don't give a damn if he replies to this or not as his words do not matter to me as i am a great and so to be previous customer with this company.

• Gw
    Gwen Pio Jul 04, 2007

My loan was recently sold to ASC and during my fruitless search for a website for them I came across this site. I must say, I'm horrified to read Eric's original post, not to mention his follow up comments. Is this a real guy or just some numnuck bating people out there? And for Eric's information, I have 18 mortgages, have never been late once since I started buying homes in 2000, and my credit is A+. So much for everyone who has a loan with ASC being a dead beat. Interestingly enough I did became a mortgage broker because I got tired of seeing friends getting ripped off by lenders. I'll be sure never to steer anyone towards ASC! So far I've thankfully not had any problems with ASC, perhaps it's because I use internet banking to pay the mortgage. Kinda difficult for ASC to deny receiving a payment when it's wired directly to them from a legit bank. I don't think they would want to go up against Citibank, Wells Fargo, Bank of America etc. Perhaps internet banking is something to think about for those of you out there with an ASC loan. Obviously better than sending the payment by mail which they can claim they never got!

• Ri
    Rick Burton Jul 18, 2007

I doubt all loans with ASC are sub prime and to high risk customers. I have a 720 FICO score and a 7% fixed mortgage, and make 100k per year. Nevertheless, my original lender, still sold my mortgage to ASC. They are a pain to work with, but fortunately, nothing serious compared to many on this board.

• Da
    daniel keith dailey Jul 30, 2007

This is the kind of people you have to deal with when you deal with ASC.

• Ha
    Harvey J Bazile Jul 31, 2007

I thought Eric's comments were childish and thoughtless. I have had two loans with ASC and a friend of mine has one with ASC as well. All three are good prime loans: excellent income and excellent credit. I doubt that you are authorized to make these sweeping comments about the quality of loans serviced by ASC. Your comment about high-priced lawyers working for ASC and "bootleg" lawyers that represent ASC borrowers is a prime example of your immaturity. First of all, it is a fallacy that a high-priced lawyer is a good lawyer. Second, it is the merit of the case that controls, not how much money the lawyer charges the client. My opinion is that too many times debt collectors feel that they have to act, well, like debt collectors: rude and gratuitously nasty.

• Di
    Dianne Lawhorn Aug 03, 2007

I hope your still out there Eric because I beg to differ with you. ASC is not just for people with bad credit. Our loan was sold to ASC. My credit score is 856 and my husbands is 825. We have a fixed 6.25% loan. We DO NOT have bad credit. As for the comment about due dates, yes the payment is due on the 1st of the month, however there is a grace period until the 15th of the month, hence the "After the 16th add a late fee".

I have never paid my mortgage on the 1st, and still have a high credit score. And for those of you having problems with ASC saying your payment is late (After my loan was sold to ASC I mailed my first payment and surprise of surprises, it was late) Check to see if your bank has a bill paying service. I have Bank of America, and they have this service. They wire the money directly to ASC. So far I have had no problems. I'm sure if there were a problem, Bank of America would step in and take care of it. Oh, and Eric if you truly do work for ASC, go ahead and check my account. (Stephen and Dianne Lawhorn) Then you will see you are full of ### and ASC is Not just for people with bad credit!!!

Good Luck to all of you!!

• Ra
    RAQUELCASTILLO Sep 17, 2007

LET ME START BY SAYING I HAVE A PERFECT FICO SCORE 734 AND DID NOT KNOW THAT ASC WAS SUBPRIME LENDER AND ALSO LET ME TELL YOU WELLS FARGO COULL SHOVE THERE LAWYER UP THERE ### WHEN I FINISH WITH THEM........

• Ra
    RAMON JACKSON Sep 17, 2007

HELLO ALL!!! I AM A FORMER EMPLOYEE OF WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE INBOUND COLLECTIONS CENTER IN FREDERICK MARYLAND. I WAS A COLLECTIONS REP FOR AMERICA'S SERVICING COMPANY LOANS! LET ME JUST TELL YOU!!! WHAT A ### HOLE! THIS COMPANY AND ITS CUSTOMERS HAVE ITS UPS AND DOWNS. SOME OF THE ISSUES ARE THE CUSTOMERS FAULT, SOME ARE THE COMPANIES FAULT. BUT THEY ARE A PIECE OF ### THEY COULD AVOID A LOT OF STUFF. WE DONT EVEN HAVE THE TOOLS TO HELP YOU PEOPLE. YOU TAKE AN ISSUE TO YOUR SUP AND THEIR # 1 FOCUS IS TO GET THE CUSTOMER OFF THE PHONE WEATHER IT MEANS MAKING SOMETHING UP OR HELPING THEM. WHO CARES AS LONG AS WE CAN GET TO SOMEONE WHO HAS A PAYMENT SO WE DIDNT GO BANKRUPT!! HAHA ITS HILARIOUS I HAD TO GET OUT OF THERE. I TALKED TO THE SAME WOMAN TWICE IN ONE MONTH AND WAS FINALLY LIKE JESUS GOD WE NEED TO HELP THIS WOMAN!!! I CAN HONESTLY SAY MOST OF THE PAYMENT MISTAKES I NEVER EVER EVER EVER FOUND A COMPANY ERROR. THEY MAY HAVE MADE IT SO CONFUSING THAT NOBODY COULD READ IT AND IT CONFUSED THE CUSTOMER AND 6 REPS GAVE WRONG INFO BUT I COULD ALWAYS FIGURE IT OUT AND HELP THE CUSTOMER SEE IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE. YEAH IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE BUT IF WE COULD HAVE SHOWN THEM THAT 6 MONTHS AGO THE SITUATION WOULD BE A LOT BETTER. THE REPS ARE ###S! THEY ARE MOSTLY WHITE TRASH WHO HAVE ### FOR BRAINS! SORRY WISH I COULD HAVE STAYED AND HELPED AS I DID LOTS OF PEOPLE BUT I HAD TO GO!!

sandi g Sep 19, 2007

I have read all the peoples complaints against this company and I want to say that if everyone who has a complaints wrote to their state representative or their state congresman about this company maybe something will be done. Since we as consumers don't have rights, we put these people in office to represent us, they need to do something about the shady practices that the mortgage companies are using. I would write to them and keep writing to them they better get the message. Otherwise don't vote for them the next time its election time. We all need to do this so our voices will be heard, we pay their salaries lets get our moneys worth. This means everyone who has had a problem with this company past and present!!!

• Os
    oscar ayala Sep 19, 2007

Eric to simply generalize that all who mortgage with ASC are incompentent baboons and unable to manage their finances is simply irresponsible. If you are still working at ASC you won't be for long, (so much for I am in a place where I want to be).
    Let me explain, as an employee of the aforementioned company you are bound by company policy to hold and maintain a certain standard of integrity when dealing with ASC customers. Obviously you made your first erroneaous blunder by signing on and discussing company policy / information outside the confines of your company edifice, and if you did send the email from your company computer you have just opened up a means for litigation against ASC the size of a mack truck, or in your case the size of your pseudo "I know my ###" ego. Which in any case is worthless to anyone but yourself. But please, let me continue, not only do you disclose a generalization about ASC customers, you proceed to inform the general audience of the internet population (not many people would you say!) that your company "ONLY" handles bad credit paper and therefore we are to conclude that we are all part of this group of porch sitting, paper bag drinking, prime doors on the car, mullet hair (not that there is anything wrong with that!) saggy pant, no shirt on cops reality show types, and even if some of us are what you stereotype us to be there is no justification for your unprofessional behavior representing your company.. ...In short Erica you have put yourself and the company you worked for in a bulls eye for controversy and litigation "I hear HR calling"
    Just Remember Eric no matter how big a law firm you may think your company can hire, when all is said and done and all us poor peons of the world go about their daily lives working hard to make ends meet and having lost our bid against ASC and their big time lawyers, one thing will stand burned into our hard drive, Hey remember that guy from ASC ? yep,,,,,dude,,,,,,,
    Whata DumbAss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Su
    Susan Gomez Sep 21, 2007

What goes around comes around.

Mr. Lopez, you have yet to learn what goes around comes around. I have had to deal with your company so many times and with people like you who secretly roll their eyes and speak sweetness out of the corner of their mouths but lie in everything they do, that it makes me sick. it is that very attitude that you portray, the unprofessional manner in which you post your backhanded work, that makes your company what it is.

You put down the very people who pay your paychecks. These people that you are supposed to serve. Is this how you portray your company, whom you so proudly boast that you are a service rep for? Just by your statements, you prove everything that everyone here on the complaint boards has stated.

It seems that ASC has many with your attitude; either that, or they just don't care if they do good, legitmate work.

But history shows that what goes around comes around. One day you may find yourself in that dispicable position of having hard knocks that take your life away in a minute. Then write back here and let us know if you still believe that it is all our own fault. Then write back here and let us know also, how it felt to lose the home you worked so hard for.

• Si
    siouxsie Sep 23, 2007

It's downright scary when the people servicing our loans (and essentially our LIVES) have a poor command of grammar, spelling and punctuation. If you can't spell and can't put a sentence together correctly, why on Earth is a company hiring you to manage our loans????????

Charlie Severson Sep 23, 2007

So, Eric, you are then saying that it is MY fault that my house flooded only 6 months after I bought it, insurance didn't cover it, and its value was thus less than what I still owed? And you are saying it's also MY fault that it was deemed uninhabitable by the city after this, and the mortgage company would not settle for a short sale? I had to leave my home and find another place to live. Which am I going to choose to pay for - the ruined, condemned house, or the place I now live in? And don't tell me I should keep up with both, because I highly doubt YOU would be able to do the same thing, given your occupation.

I clearly communicated with my lender, yet they insisted they could not help me. My loan got transferred to ASC. I wasn't ever told that it was because I was now missing payments. I also never received instructions on how to pay my bill or coupons with which to pay or anything.

My house officially foreclosed in February, and I continue to receive various letters from ASC about this and that. So somehow they have missed the fact that I have not been the owner of the house for seven months.

Eric, if I were to guess, I would say you are 20 years old, you live at home with mommy and daddy, and you have everything handed to you on a platter that you mistakenly think you actually worked for. So in your fantasy world, everyone is below you, and instead of considering individual situations, you feel better generalizing and telling people they have all messed up their lives on their own to justify your own pathetic existence.

Eric Lopez Sep 25, 2007

I really dont know why all you people are talking all this crap to me, your acting like i DONT do my job i do what ASC pays me to do collect payments, set up plans (repayment and modifications) and run financials (im sure something that all you complainers are familiar with. Income and expenses ring a bell). You get mad cuz i dont feel bad or sympathize for the situation you put your self in. No ASC doesnt pay me for that or to do that. All you people were asking why do i have ASC as a mort. company all i did was answer your question because the majority of you has credit that is sub-par just like you loan(sub-prime..ha LOL some mortgage humor), yeah were the largest SUB-PRIME lender the the good ol' U.S of A. And yes we have a few PRIME loans (good credit with fixed rates)but a majority of them have nothing to complain about because they get their payments in on the first and dont get hasseled with calls.

Hope F Sep 27, 2007

Well I would love to respond to all of the posts that Mr. Eric Lopez has posted here. I have decided that it's a total waste of my time as I have dealt with MANY ASC employees that have the exact same attitude and mindset as he does.

What I would like to do is address all of those that have had and are dealing with ASC currently.
    I do NOT consider ASC a mortgage servicing agency but consider them a Home Foreclosure company whose main goal is to take your home for their own gain.

I am not going to go into the details of my experience with ASC as I would fill a 3000 page book.

What I will say is this:

Yes when we purchased our home we did not have "PRIME" credit.
    NO our loan was not an ARM loan BUT was a standard fixed loan.
    Yes we defaulted on our loan due to circumstances beyond our control
    Yes we tried to work with ASC
    No they were not coorperative
    Yes we found buyers for our house
    Yes we had a closing date
    NO ASC DID NOT STOP THE FORECLOSURE SALE ON OUR HOUSE AND YES IT WAS SOLD AT AUCTION ONE WEEK BEFORE THE CLOSING DATE!!!!!
    YES ASC WAS AWARE OF THE SALE AND YES THEY APPROVED IT!!!!

Did we retaliate?
    YES WE WROTE DICK CHENEY!

Did we get an answer?
    YES WE DID!!!!

Lets see how ASC's lawyers deal with the VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!! AND HUD!!!!

ASC REP Sep 27, 2007

Hello mortgagors, I am also a rep. at ASC (not Eric, i promise). I was just curious to know, have any of you guys had a positive experiece or talked to a decent representative at ASC???( Please answer)

Just to let you now I do think a minority of you guys have legitamate complaints. We do make errors, but I think most of your loans were doomed from the start because of the companies that got you to buy or refinance in the first place. I think most of the blame should be on your original company and not ASC. ASC is just the closing chapter to a lot of poorly drawn up loans that could not have been saved by any mortgage company or servicer.

I don't think you guys are deadbeats or bad people I just think you guys either have bad loans or someone took advantage of you and now it is our job to try to clean up the mess within the laws we have to abide by.

Good Luck in the future.

ASC REP Sep 27, 2007

I do have to agree w/ Mr. Jackson that a lot of our reps are lost and could not help out someone if they wanted to. You just have to roll the dice when you call us and hope you get someone who can help.

• St
    stone rockwell Sep 29, 2007

I work for ASC as do quite a few people. I Just wanted to point out that Oscar Ayala is an imbecile. Aside from that, you people give me headaches, you're all so stupid. Its your fault you signed for these mortgages, trust me none of us put your names on those papers. You all chose to put yourselves where you are because you're all greedy and ignorant. It is beyond me why any of you would sign for a mortgage that would comsume MOST of your income, I don't know if you people are aware of this but Sh*t happens when you least expect it, and for you all to have no money put away to deal with these situations is incomprehensible. Did any of you ever stop to think about what would happen if your mortgage payment left you with barely enough money to put food on the table and your car broke down? or if there was a medical emergency? Did any of you think about how you were going to make your house payments if you got laid off? STUPID FOOLS. You all deserve to be homeless. Oh one last thing. . .the post from Hope F. . .you're an imbicle too, if you honestly think DICK DOUCHEBAG CHENEY is going to help someone as ###ed as you then I must already be in hell. IGNORANCE runs rampant in this hellhole nation I hate all of you.

ASC REP Sep 29, 2007

I was reading all the other post. There is a big misconception here when Eric Lopez said that we service non-prime loans, "people with bad credit". A lot of you customers were right, all of our customers do not have bad credit. It is possible to have great credit and still have a sub-prime loan and there are a few of our accounts that are actually not sub-prime loans at all. But i do stress the word "few" when i say this.

I think you guys are just angry with the service you are getting because we service all our accounts, regardless of payment history or if you have a 800 credit score, all the same. So we are actually just doing our job of treating everybody the same.

Hey, if you do not like the service and you have a great credit score or a great payment just refinance with a different company and hope they don't sell you guys back to us. Well that is if your house is still worth what you bought it for.

Oh and as far as our company staying afloat, trust me we have way too many loans to go out of business and most of those people do not qualify to refinance so they are stuck with us. All in all we may have a few bad representatives or make a few mistakes but we are a decent company that actually does work with people and we do help a lot of people save their homes believe it or not. I just think in some of the situations our customers ask us to do too much to save a home and we are not just able to anything to save a home.

P.S. - Can any customer please answer the question I asked on my first post?

Hope F Oct 04, 2007

Well Mr. Stone Rockwell......

I guess well, I just don't know what to say except I am not going to give the likes of you any sort of satisfaction.

I little more info to those of you who are experiencing the same issues as my husband and I have:

After my contacting our Vice President I did receive a letter from his staff stating they would be investigating our claim.

About two weeks later we received a letter from ASC's attorneys stating they were filing a motion to reverse the foreclosure sale because there was a "miscommunication" between them and ASC regarding the short sale on our home. So they did admit fault. A beginning I guess.

About 4 days later we received a granted motion letter from the court house in our county.
    So as it stands now our mortgage is back to the state it was before the foreclosure sale and is as if the foreclosure never happened.

We were never given the opportunity to appear before the court in this matter. When we called the circuit court office we found out that the motion was filled and granted the same day.

We are now concerned again because in the motion it states, and I quote:
    " Should the Borrower fail to consummate the sale of the property in accordance with the agreement and the Petitioner elects to proceed with the foreclosure sale, the Public Trustee shall set a new sale date."

The sale they are referring to was scheduled to close on July 6th, here it is now October. Our buyers are gone!!! We lost them when ASC and their attorneys foreclosed on the house on June 13th. How can we consummate a sale that no longer exists?

What I believe they are trying to do is since the sale will not happen they will go ahead and foreclose again but we'll see what OUR attorneys will do for us. They said we have no worries as no judge is going to grant them a foreclosure on these terms.

We continue the fight but we feel some satisfaction at their admitted fault and a lot of satisfaction that our numerous letters and emails have not gone unheard and that our Vice President and his office have not ignored us.

Hey Stone, looks like I must not be an imbecile and Dick Cheney NOT a Douche Bag as things have been happening.
    And I must not be ###ed because at least I know how to spell imbecile

• St
    stone rockwell Oct 04, 2007

Common typos HOPIE regardless, you're STILL an idiot and I got all the satifaction I needed because I know that you took time to read my post and place one of your own, people like you make me sick. te quiero matar :)

Eric Lopez Oct 04, 2007

Ha highly doubt what your saying is true, But your credit still looks like crap after all those past dues and foreclosure, so good luck renting if you can even do that with your credit or have fun living with moms and pops Ms HOPE!!!!!

Hope F Oct 05, 2007

Once again the two of you have proven all that everyone here is saying in regards to the type of people and service received from representatives of ASC.

I by no means will allow myself to be bullied, put down or offended by people such as yourselves, nor will I back down as I and those who truly know and have experienced the likes of such people as yourselves and the "services" of ASC know and accept the whole truth of things.

One day the both of you, Eric and Stone will be in a position where you will need help and you will experience people such as yourselves and I can only hope and pray that you will look back and realize how wrongly you have generalized and treated people yourselves.

What goes around comes around and the truth always prevails!!

Eric Lopez Oct 05, 2007

Mrs Hope Fleuter,
    Well unfortunately you are wrong I will NEVER have my self in your situation and i will say NEVER, I know how to manage my money i made a few mistakes early in life and actually learned from unlike the sub-prime market. Also im sorry to inform you, you do have one of those wonderful ARM Loans not a fixed like you stated, yeah it was "fixed" for 2 years and now it adjustes every 6 months there after but you would have not known that because your neither on the loan or have expierenced for first arm change man thats pitiful and you were already forclosed on within the first 2 years of owning your home , sorry to say maam but id rather rent then purchase a home i cant afford and loose it within the first two years of owning it. Lastly just an F.Y.I the reason homes are values are going down is because of people like you, Everytime a home starts forclosure and is forclosed on the property value goes down. So you have no one to blame but people like yourselfs. America wouldnt be having this mortgage problem if things just stayed the same as they used to be , A down payment and good credit to buy a home. And now look what happens when people with bad credit start to get homes it causes a freakin epidemic making it harder for newer generations to purchase homes.
    Thanks Alot

Eric Lopez Oct 05, 2007

Im sorry in mt statement i meant "Everytime a home starts forclosure and is forclosed on the property values of the surrounding homes in the neighborhood goes down."...

Hope F Oct 08, 2007

Quite presumptuous!

And you are? Mr. Eric Lopez Collections Rep for ASC Outbound Collections. RIGHT?!

Lets just see how right you think you are.

Eric Lopez Oct 08, 2007

Yes sure, I'm whatever asc collector you want me to be.

• Da
    Dan Conners Oct 19, 2007

I agree, if you can't afford to pay your mortgage on the first of the month than you can't afford the home you live in. The reason home price are so high is that people continue to pay higher prices than they can afford for homes. If your income is $80,000 a year you should live in a home that cost no more than $160,000 plus what ever you put down. If some idiot realtor tells you you can afford a $400,000 home and you believe him than that is your fault. people don't want to hear that they can't afford a house they want so as soon as somebody tells they they can afford something (like a realtor who has nothing to lose except a commission if they don't tell you that) then they believe. Them. Get some common sense and buy only what you can afford, or rent.

• Mi
    mistygirl06374 Oct 22, 2007

America's Servicing Company is a non-prime lending company. But, the following was posted some pages back.

"This company is for people with bad credit, correction terrible credit." This person on PAGE ONE stated, they are an employee of America's Servicing company. Interesting.

It also explains alot about HOW and WHY no one can get help.

ASC is NOT JUST FOR SUB-PRIME LOANS and not all people whose mortgage got sold to them have bad credit. Which is a huge misnomer. ASC is a disorganized company that will eventually fold.. if it has not already.

I have neither bad credit nor am I behind in payments. My loan got sold from another company and MORTGAGE companies do it all the time and for many reasons. Not just because they don't like you or your behind.

Which goes back to alot of the employees they have at ASC. Annoying, uninformed and lacking in knowledge of the mortgage industry. What is truly funny is that this person talked as though they understand the entire process of the mortgage system.

What amazes me, is that ASC would permit any of it's employees to post on a website that is negative to ASC. It only shows the lack of control and organization they have within the company.

What I don't like about ASC is that their website has disappeared from the face of the earth.

Last, if you think your being abused by this mortgage company, CALL YOUR STATE CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCY. Call the state banking agencies and call Washington D.C. and report them federally. They will be caught with all their trickery and fraudulent excessive charges. Don't think because you have had problems paying your mortgage or your credit has some black marks that they are right to be abusive or harassing. The law is on your side against companies like these. Even if your behind on your mortgage, you have rights... and companies that are legitimately interested in continuous success DO NOT ALLOW THEIR CS OR THEIR COLLECTIONS PEOPLE TO BE RUDE OR ABUSIVE.