The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved American Residential Home Warranty — no service repair
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
American Residential do not tell when you sign up for their service that if your Appliances or AC unit are older models that they will not be covered for repair or replacement. American Residential will not fix or repair or replace any thing that is not fairly new. If you have a new home you wouldn't need thier home warranty coverage. Those of us with older homes who might consider purchasing this insurance. Don't do it it's a rip off! If your Appliances, AC, Heat Pump or Hot Water Heater are more than 5 years old they will only reimburse you a very small fee of what the repair or replacement will cost.ac $250, Hot Water Heater $150 and that is only after you go out and buy the items yourself. Then send them a copy of your purchase reciept. What good is American Residential home warranty if anything needs to be repaired or replaced you have to purchase and install the items yourself. Why pay a fee every month to this company? I have found a much better insurance company it's First American Home Warranty [protected]).
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More American Residential Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- American Residential Warranty - failed to carry out responsibilities
- American Residentail Warranty - unfilled claim/request
- American Residential Home Warranty - hot water heater
- American Residential Home Warranty - warranty coverage
- American Residential Warranty - service not provided as promised
- American Residential Warranty - will not cover expenses
- American Residential Warranty - service on an ipad
- American Residential Warranty - unprofessional and billing without service contract
- American Residential Warranty - service complaint
- American Residential Warranty - Services delivered & poorly rated contractor