American Mortgage Service Company Logo

American Mortgage Service Company

Having problems with American Mortgage Service Company?

American Mortgage Service Company reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 5, 2009. The latest review Loan modification was posted on Jun 5, 2009. The latest complaint Loan modification was resolved on Jun 05, 2009. American Mortgage Service Company has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. American Mortgage Service Company has resolved 1 complaints.

American Mortgage Service Company Customer Service Contacts

11503 Springfield Pike
Cincinnati, Ohio

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Mortgage Service Company Customer Service. Initial American Mortgage Service Company complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Mortgage Service Company above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Mortgage Service Company. Discuss the issues you have had with American Mortgage Service Company and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

American Mortgage Service Company Complaints & Reviews

AHMSLoan modification

We tried for a loan modification and they told us to not make anymore payments on our cars, boat, timeshare, credit card balances, etc., these loans were established back in 2001 and 2004. If we didn't pay those loans, we would have enough to make our mortgage payment. We are subject to an increase in our payments with the libor index in august of 2014! They were encouraging us to do a "short sale." very dishonest company, what will it take for someone to look into this company???

Sarg007 Aug 11, 2009

AHMS is the WORST! I have them for our mortgage. I have tried for a year to get them to work with me to modify my loan with no help from them. Even after explaining that my husband had had 4 back surgeries in 12 months and that I had exhausted my 401k over the last year trying to keep them current, and that my husband had been laid off and had no income for 12 months! I have tried repeatedly to talk to them, but have made no progress between them being rude and the fact that I cannot understand them because they are all from India. They call me at least 10 times per day including Sundays.

• 94
      9495mustang Aug 11, 2009

DENIED MODIFICATION OF MY HOME LOAN
      CALLING 5-10 A DAY WHEN PAYMENTS ARE LATE
      EVEN AFTER I HAVE MADE DAILY PHONE CALLS
      EXPLAINING MY SITUATION
      NOT ONE TIME DURING THE LAST 6 YEARS HAVE I BEEN ABLE TO TALK TO THE SAME PERSON
      THEIR CONVERSATIONS ARE SCRIPTED THEY DO NOT LISTEN
      WHERE DOES SOMEONE TURN FOR HELP?????