American Income Life — job scam
After submitting my resume and not having a job lead for several months I was excited when I got a call from the recruitment staff. It was a very rushed phone interview I couldn't even understand the company name until after I set an interview up and Google the address I saw message boards full of reports of a scam. I am forever grateful that I read the scam reports and did a little Google search before actually going to an interview where they will waste my time trying to get me to sell life insurance. They was immediately told me I was eligible for a management position which I thought was a red flag because I am a nurse and have never done insurance sales. But they assured me I was qualified. I was just excited to get another job offer. I tried calling the number they referenced me which went to a generic voicemail box and requested they have no further contact with me.
More American Income Life Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud!
- Ail / American Income - job opportunity scam - beware
- American Income Life - scam and cheating!
- American Income Life - fraud & cheating!
- American Income Life Insurance - employment scam
- American Income Life Insurance - life insurance
- American Income Life - no a complaint just to warn people about them
- American Income Life - stay away from these guys
- American Income Life Insurance (Ail) - the real truth about ail
- American Income Life - misrepresentation