American Guardian Auto Warranty Servicescheat out of claim

OHHHH, NOOOOOOO!!! I was without my car for 14 weeks, and got the rude, uncooperative, incompetent service advisors. Then, they gypped me out of a legitimate claim.
This is a company whose representatives argue and swear at you when you initiate a claim. A company that does not do what they promise. A company that is slow to respond. A company that hassles the mechanics. A company that does not pay a claim which they have authorized. A company thst takes weeks to send you a reimbursement, (short hundreds of dollars and without sn accounting.)
Without too much detail, for my first claim, they couldn't find my contract. The repair took 10 weeks; I did not rent a car. The mechanic complained about American Guardian. They sent a used part which failed in 525 miles. I paid for my own towing both times. A new repair shop took a month for the replacement repair. The mechanic complained that the company was only pying him for four hours of work, and he spent three hours n the telephone with them aline.
I called to authroize a car rentalthe second time, and the representative told me to deal with the supplier of part, as it was under warranty. When I insisted that was their job, not mine, the customer service rep said "Fu...ing unbelieveable" to me. I then called the sales agent for assistance.
I rented a car for 2 weeks and two days, getting prior "authorization by "the boss, " senior customer service rep.
The check they sent me was short two hundred dollars and five weeks late. No explanation of the deduction on the check.

• On
    one bad experience Apr 08, 2010

this is the worst warranty company thats out there, , AMERICAN GUARDAN WARRANTY, , they will do anything not to pay, , , call your local dept of insurance and commerce they will help with companys like this, , do not buy from them anything, , they are un-trustly, , lies lies lies, , rude rude rude, , all of them, , they are ### holes, , , all of them, ,

• American Guardian Warranty Services Jul 26, 2010

Dear Consumers,

American Guardian Warranty is a company committed to making sure that all the issues and claims of our customers are fulfilled. AGW serves 535, 000 customers and makes payments of nearly $20 million annually. The vast majority of our customers are completely satisfied with our warranty services. We want our customers to contact us for any issues that they have. At AGW, we work tirelessly to make sure we meet the claims of our customers.

We have been working with the Better Business Bureau since May 2000, to help satisfy our customers and their needs. The BBB is an independent party that provides a fair solution for both consumer and business. They have given us an A+ rating, which is the highest a company can achieve. The only way a company can receive such a rating from the BBB is to resolve issues with consumers using the BBB's solutions. In the past, we've seen competitors receive similar complaints but they did not resolve their issues as we have. This resulted in an F rating by the BBB and eventually the competitor went out of business. If you would like to verify our A+ rating with the BBB please follow this link: http://bit.ly/aOgwRm

Some issues regarding communication may have arisen from contacting individuals that are not directly associated with our company. We would like to provide you with the appropriate information so that you can easily reach us. We encourage individuals to thoroughly read through the warranty agreement to better understand the terms of the agreement. If you still have questions or concerns, feel free to contact us by following this link: http://bit.ly/b5RnyP

We welcome any and all inquiries regarding our company and its products. For additional information check out our website, our brand new blog, email us at [protected]@agwarranty.com, or give us a call at [protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!

American Guardian Warranty