American Girl — Unfair marketing price
The American Girl store had two dolls displaying the "Sparkly Plum" outfit that was not only sold out, but the company has no plans of restocking the item. It's been increasingly obvious this company is playing the decrease production to increase demand.
The item is also on the cover of the catalog they were giving out at the store.
Since it is not going to be restocked why is the item still on their website? No, there's no backorder button...it's just there staring at you saying "Aren't I cute? You can't have me". Is American Girl now in the business of disappointing little girls?
More American Girl Complaints & Reviews
- American Girl - Broken promise 
- Americangirl.com - I will not do business with them again 
- American Girl Dolls - Online order
- American Girl - customer service
- American Girl - Duplicate order/incorrect credit
- American Girl - delivery of product
- American Girl - Beware of security breach at american girl
- American Girl - american girl doll 
- American Girl - i am complaining about the service. the hours of operation
- American Girl - hot chocolate scalding hot for the children's afternoon tea