American Girlamerican girl doll

B Review updated:

Worst experience
My 9 years old want this set for Christmas. My husband went to Houston's store trying to buy it for the last 3 days hopping the truck will bring the set. We checked online inventory and we found the set at Austin store. Then we called customer service at +[protected] yesterday confirming availability and we called this morning again to confirm that again... We drove ro Austin from Houston (3hr drive on each way).. When we get there I was informed that the Grand Hotel is unavailable at that store eventhough I called customer service numerous times while we were driving during the 3Hours drive. The manger there told me that several customers came in to check on the set and i showed her that the set is listed available (limited) at Austin store then she told me that the online and customer service are not accurate on updating the system... I called again customer service speaking with 3 different people from customer service to inventory specialist to suppervisor and all of them were not taking my complaint seriously stating that it may be a set there at the store and manager is holding it to her special customers... Eventually, someone is laying here... The American Girl Doll corporate should be more accurate on any information they deliver to the customers because driving for 6Hr to be disappointed it's very hurtful... Shame on evey employee at American Girl Doll company... Communication is the key...

• Ha
    Haileeee Nov 21, 2018

I sent my doll to the doll hospital to get her hair fixed and little did I know she came back with a BIG EYE AND SMALL EYE but her hair fixed! Like wtf I asked for the hair to be fixed not for another fucking problem!