American Eagle Outfitters — jeans — no 1339
on 25th of July 2018, I bought from Thessaloniki, Greece (Notos Galleries mall- address: Tsimiski 24 & Mitropoleos 31) a pair of jeans from American Eagle department(I'm sending you also the photos from the tags). When I washed them for the 1st time by hand, the color of the water was super blue. But as new jeans I thought that it is a normal process. Unfortunately, this was not the main issue. The jeans have a really bad and annoying odor which is like washing the jeans with a lot of chemicals. Because of this odor, I washed the jeans 4 times by hand with different laundry detergents but I had no progress. The same bad odor. So my question is: Is there something I can do in order to remove this chemical odor ? Or should I throw the jeans into the garbage?
I'm really sad about this, because I like this design and how it fits, but because of the smell, I can't even be near to these jeans.
I am looking forward to your reply
More American Eagle Outfitters Complaints & Reviews
- American Eagle Outfitters - very poor and inappropriate service 
- American Eagle - worst customer service 
- American Eagle - discrimination 
- American Eagle - did not receive a statement or credit card 
- American Eagle - poor in store service
- American Eagle Outfitters - polo shirts
- American Eagle Outfitters - falsely accused of shoplifting
- American Eagle Outfitters - american eagle woodfield mall schaumburg illinois 
- American Eagle Outfitters - website technical difficulties and customer service
- American Eagle Outfitters - american eagle at the mall of louisiana