American Eagle Outfittersaeo jeggings

K

I recently purchased four pairs of the AEO jeggings all in different colors because I love the way American Eagle pants fit me. However, this time around (on all four pairs) the zipper seems to always fall down. I try to pull it up as much as it goes to prevent this, but I doesn't work for more than 10 minutes. I would love a refund if at all possible on these jeggings due to the fact that I can hardly wear them in public without the fear of my zipper falling down!
My email is km.[protected]@hotmail.com and my phone number is [protected]
Thank you for your time and consideration,
Katie Noble