Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Entertainment AMC Theatres I’m filing a complaint about the manager at Fresh Meadows theater in Queens NY.

AMC Theatres  -  I’m filing a complaint about the manager at Fresh Meadows theater in Queens NY.

A
Author of the complaint
8:31 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good morning, firstly I’ve been bringing my children to this theater for years and have never dealt with the unprofessional attitude of an employee. As I was waiting for the door to open, my son was standing in front of me. Apparently with an attitude the manager came to the door and said “ you didn’t hear I said to come in” and then walked away. Is that how you approach your customers. Not a good morning nothing. Really. So I said to her that I’m his mother and I don’t appreciate the way you spoke to my son. She just said go to gate 7 for the movie Sonic 2. This was so uncalled for and very disrespectful. She didn’t open the door and said to come in. I am so disappointed with the attitude which was uncalled for. When you’re in a position like this it requires patience. Leave the attitude at home. If you don’t show respect as a manager, how do you expect your staff to how respect. This sets a bad review for this theater. The movie was scheduled at 10:05am on Sunday, April 2022. Proper managerial skill needs to be implemented.

More AMC Theatres complaints & reviews

AMC Theatres - not allowing you to take in food or drinks
AMC Theatres - employment
AMC Theatres - concession prices
AMC Theatres - underage children in rated r movies unattended by adults
0 comments