Menu

AMC Theatres  -  Customer service

S
Author of the complaint
4:29 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was standing in the priory lane for AMC pay stubs members. The concession guy that’s working service 4 people ahead of me they are white. Then it’s my turn he skipped me and went to the other white lady on the other lane. Not a priority amc member lane. So I approached the guy and said excuse me 3 times, he wasn’t answering then the lady customer started screaming at me so I screamed back, she probably think I’m just going to accept her screaming. So I was skipped who paid extra money and they put the priority lane for me members and skipped me but service the two white couple in front of me and another two white person in front of them then skipped me but service the other white lady who is not even in the priority lane. What the hell do you think is going through my mind. On top of that before this happen I been standing and waiting for the guy for the popcorn to finish popping instead of servicing me. He was just standing in front of the popcorn maker waiting for the popcorn to pop then he went and get it and gave it to the other lady and skipped me for service.

More AMC Theatres complaints & reviews

AMC Theatres - not allowing you to take in food or drinks
AMC Theatres - employment
AMC Theatres - concession prices
AMC Theatres - underage children in rated r movies unattended by adults
0 comments