Amazon.com / 16th Avenue Pharmacy Inc. .Overpriced shipping and handling fee

Z

I ordered a $36 item form an Amazon.com 3rd party seller, 16th Avenue Pharmacy Inc.. When I recieved my order verification email, I saw I was charged $300 for shipping and handling. Thinking this was just a mistake, I contacted Amazon.com and was informed by 3 different people there was nothing they could do to help me with this. When I Charles C., a customer service manager he told me to send an email to the seller (they had no phone number listed) and see if they would cancel the order. He also told me to call my bank, (they do not cancel oders of this type). I was told I could not even address the complaint for 3 days.

I am out $300. I can not believe that Amazon even does business with a seller that would charge Amazon customers this much for shipping.

• Do
    Doodi Jun 18, 2009

Amazon has a no questions asked return policy for all of its vendors. You just need to file an A to Z claim with Amazon, and return the item for a full refund. Just make sure to ship with some proof of delivery.
    Otherwise, it could be a mistake by the vendor - their rating is over 90%, not bad.
    Owner is Mark Shprinzes. Use Amazon's contact seller form or email directly at [email protected] Store has a retail location in Brookyln, NY. 4408 16th avenue, Brooklyn - [protected]
    I'm 99.9% sure that you will get your money back. If you don't think it's moving quickly enough, just file a charge dispute with your credit card company