Digital Media Source On Amazon.com — False refund policy
I purchased a SD card from the seller Digital Media Source off Amazon.com. According to their refund policy, within 21 days of the order being placed I may contact Digital Media Source to request a refund. I did not receive any response from them at all after I contacted them through Amazon. Even if they decided they wouldn't give me a refund, I would have appreciated at least an explanation. So beware if you get anything from them, don't expect any response after you pay.
More Digital Media Source On Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.in and Amazon transport services - Worst shipping
- Amazon.com / Bonide: Molemax (Mole Repellent) - Misrepresentated item and now is refusing to resolve the situation
- Amazon.com / 16th Avenue Pharmacy Inc. . - Overpriced shipping and handling fee
- Campus Bookstore On Amazon.com - Tried to defraud me
- Chase Bank / Amazon.com - Credit Card
- Online - Transactions - Amazon.com - online-transactions-amazon.com criminals!
- Amazon.com Combillwaus - Stoled money out of my account
- Amazon.com / Summertime26 - Ruined movie
- Beach Camera At Amazon.com - Non US Product
- Edp Card / Amazon.com Visa Card - Money taken from checking account