Amana Refrigerator — Poor service
I have been without my year old refrigerator for over 6 weeks. After telling me the part was ordered the first time, when I called to check on the status, it had not been ordered. When I finally got the part in, the service tech would not install it as it was smaller than the original part. So he ordered it again. The next replacement part is the same as the first replacement part (too small) and the service tech did not feel comfortable installing it until Whirlpool gave the OK for it to be installed. Whirlpool shows no record of this call. The service tech seems nice enough but his company is not supporting him at all. Whirlpool won't help either. No one will step up to the plate and get my refrigerator working. I have asked both Whrilpool and A&E to have a supervisor contact me to no avail! I could go on and on but no one cares!
More Amana Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- Amana Refrigerator - Non ending repairs on refrigerator
- Amana / French Door Refrigerator - Bad product and service
- Amana Evenair Convection Oven - No replacement part
- Amana Bottom Freezer Fridge - A lemon by any other name... is still a lemon!
- Amana Refrigerator - Quality/Service
- Amana - Total junk
- Amana Brand - Air conditioning system - american pride
- amana/refigerator - evaporator fan fails new design
- Amana - Scam and cheating
- Amana - A&E has crappy service