Allstatenegligent service on claim [protected]

C

My truck has been sitting in the shop for two days waiting for Tammy Hutchinson to give the shop (Service King) approval to repair my truck and to replace the parts needed to be replaced with original ford Parts. I have called her twice. She said she would get back to me yesterday before the end of the day. I called her again earlier this morning and left her a message, no reply.

This is extremely frustrating that my truck is sitting in a parking lot outside the shop waiting for All States approval to be repaired with original Ford parts. The shop is saying that All State has only approved aftermarket or salvage parts.

I was rear-ended by a client of yours and expect my truck to be restored into its original condition. I have a family and need this truck repaired.

I look forward to getting this resolved without having to get anyone else involved.