Allstate Insuranceclaim #[protected]

R

On April 30, 2017 I (Rodriquiz Arnold) was hit by an Allstate driver. The Allstate driver was given the ticket and was at fault of the accident. On the same day I called my insurance and Allstate to report the accident and to open a claim.
The operator told me that I was appointed to an adjuster Cynthia Richardson and that she will contact me within a couple of days. No one called to check on my injuries or my property for two days. Since I did not hear from anyone I reach out and hired an attorney to help me out. After Cynthia finally called I informed her that I hired an attorney and she appointed another adjuster to work with me Thomas Olesky. Thomas called onced to introduce himself but could never be reached again when I tried to call. So I spoke with another team member and inquired about my truck on May 4, 2017.
May 5 my truck was pronounced repairable and I had it towed to Courtesy Dodge in Conyers, Ga.
While I assumed that my vehicle was getting repaired I figured that this is a good time to buy some items that needed replaced. Such as a door speaker that I purchase on Ebay and a chrome rim that I also purchased on Ebay. I ordered a window switch and windshield wipers from carparts.com.
On May 12th I called Courtesy Dodge to check on my vehicle and they told me that they were waiting on Allstate to respond back to the supplement where they found an additional $3000 in repairs.
May 20, 2017 I get a call from Sharon Godfrey telling me that are totaling my truck for $3156.19 and to turn in my rental car within 2 days. I was caught off guard and very disturb from the conversation and requested to speak to a manager. Sharon was very nice but nothing she could say would have made me feel any better as I panicked trying to decide how I will commute back and fourth to work. Sharon also told me that if I had services performed on the truck within a certain time frame then that will add value to my property. So i sent over copies of a battery and core recently purchased, the rim that I just purchased, alignment that I got from NTB, brakes, tires, plus the bill I got from the wrecker service and storage fees from Dodge. The total amount came out to $6, 077.40 which is enough to cover the repairs. I spoke to Shannon Howe who is a claims manager and expressed my plea begging if that isn't acceptable can I please pay for the repairs myself. She said no and I have no say so because now my vehicle is pronounced totaled. That is not the case Courtesy Dodge is willing to fix it and I am willing to pay the balance of what is giving to me. I rather pay $2000 and have my truck versus $30, 000 for a new truck. Someone please help for I am having headaches and don't know what else to do. my email is [protected]@yahoo.com.au and my mobil number is [protected].

• Br
    Brgaction May 10, 2019

One of the most unorganized companies I've ever had to deal with. Filing a complaint with the insurance Commision. I will have to hire a lawyer and handing this matter over to our insurance company.