Allianz Global AssistanceScam, ripoffs

April, 24, 2017
claim of refund denial
Hi my name is Sandzhar Khamidov, I filed a claim to get my money back after we purchased tickets on event which will be held on July 26, 2017.
My family plans changed. Therefore I filed a claim (see pic#1 below). As an answer I got a denial letter from AGA (see below pic #3 and #4). This letter will serve me as an evidence when I will go to the court. The style and form of the answer absolutely unacceptable and rude. Please help me get them to the trial and moreover please inform all over the US to other citizens stay away from Allianz scam.

Claim Number: [protected]

July 26, 2017

• Br
    Brittany Help Team Apr 25, 2017

Dear Mr. Khamidov,

We are very sorry the policy you purchased didn’t provide the coverage you expected and apologize for any inconvenience and frustration you experienced. We reviewed your claim this afternoon. While our products cover a significant number of common circumstances that may cause a traveler to cancel or interrupt a trip, a personal change of plans is not a situation covered by travel insurance.

If you need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team at 1-800-284-8300. They will be more than happy to assist you with any additional questions you may have.

Regards,