ALLConnect Inc.fraud placing orders for contract w / dish network in direct violation w / customer's documented statement

D

I was referred to Allconnect through my military bank, USAA, which advertised them specifically on their website and showed the USAA Name and Emblem even after transferring to Allconnect. I am trying to determine what legal action I can take against this company for placing a 24 month contract with Dish network without my permission (which the company themselves has admitted was based on lies their rep is documented making in the recorded conversation I had, which he said I could order service without contract) only to learn they ran my credit, and signed me up for 24 month contract against my will, despite even they admitting I repeatedly stated I did not want to sign up for any service with a contractual obligation, which I only learned after the service was installed when the installer asked me to sign paperwork showing a 24 month contract, which of course I refused to sign and took photos of the unsigned documentation). What is worse, is after learning this, I have spent over 10 hours (well documented by recorder telephone calls and online IM conversation unable to get Allconnect to resolve the issue, or pay for the fees caused by their fraud, which has also left us without the ability to use our existing cable for 2 weeks)! Please, if anyone can help direct me where to file charges and/or what type of charges can be filed, it would be greatly appreciated as what is worse the this well documented fraud, is the condescending manner Allconnect has handled the situation, even after acknowledging in recorded conversation and in writing what they did! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated to ensure this company is not permitted to continue to behave with such wonton disregard for customers or the law, or accept responsibility for resolving the problems they single handedly create!

RESOLVED

• Al
    Allconnect Jul 06, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we would like to apologize for the experience you've had. Allconnect takes these kinds of complaints very seriously and would like to research your complaint a little more. Would you please send an email to [email protected] and provide a brief summary of your complaint as well as you customer number and full name so we may access your account. We apologize again for any inconvenience this has caused you.

• Al
    Allconnect Jul 06, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we apologize for the experience you have. Allconnect would like to research your complaint a little more. Would you please send an email to [email protected] and provide a brief summary of your experience as well as your full name and customer number so we may access your account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.