AllAmerican4U.com / All American Exteriors Logo

AllAmerican4U.com / All American Exteriors

Having problems with AllAmerican4U.com / All American Exteriors?

17108 Illinois St.
Indianola, Iowa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AllAmerican4U.com / All American Exteriors.

Complaints & Reviews

AllAmerican4U.com / All American Exteriors — Never was my company remove from your web site

I recently was on line looking for a business and found a listing under Bizapedia.com for a business that I...

All American ExteriorsRuin my roof

They ruined my metal roof. They did not install it acording to the manufactures specs. No over hang at all water drains down my siding of my home and keeps it stained up. Water comes in my window and doors. They over lapped the metal the wrong way. The owner Pete is who I hired and paid and then he turned around and sold the job to some mexicans??? they barely could speak english. horrible workmanship. To fix this night mare I will have to pay to have it removed and all new reinstalled. DOUBLE PRICE??? Can't add length to the sheets to make it longer. Bad attitude! He looked me in the eyes and said they did a great job. Would not recommend them to any one!