All State Beautyunauthorized charges

S

I ordered $55.00 worth of products. Suppose to receive free shipping on orders over $50.00. Placed my order on 1/7/09. Received email. Checked online status and it only says 'payment received'. I tried to call, but on one answers and the mailbox is full and cannot accept any new messages. I am reporting them to the BBB.

• Od
    Odere Sep 21, 2011

Ordered $151.00 dollars worth of products on April 5, 2009. Charge was confirmed to Credit card on April 6, 2009. No delivery as of yet. I called twice and left messages on customer service and sales lines and have not received a return call.

All lines go to voicemail. Sent email and got response saying product was being shipped. Several days later I was sent a FedEx tracking number which indicated that the shipment information sent to FedEx on May 4th at 7:00 PM.

As of 10:50 on May 6, there is still no tracking information available.

Additional calls and emails to the company have gone unanswered. Today I called and left message to cancel order and I will dispute charge on credit card. This appears to be a poorly run unprofessional company.

• Re
    renfield Feb 26, 2011

Placed an order and they never shipped it. After several attempts to reach them finally someone answered my email and said item was backordered and they would refund my money. The did refund SOME of my money, but not what I actually paid. If you shop with them, BEWARE. If you still go ahead please use PayPal so at least they can help you get your money. No matter what your order, they say it is backordered.

• Ca
    calatka Nov 27, 2009

oh my gosh..i th ought i am the only one dealing with this frustration..I ordered once and i just loved it..the price was right..finally found the product that i was looking for for so long..i received the box with one item missing/but i was refunded/..well..i thought "it happens..mayb thye didn't have it at the [email protected]_ND ORDER WAS TERRIBLE!!!i was SO FRUSTRATED..i ordered it and in 3weeks nobosy would answer the phone..nobosy would replay to my e-mails..after one month or so i got my money back through the bank..now i remember i t and i get mad again..DON"T DO BUSSINESS IF YOU CAN"T HANDLE IT>>

• De
    dennis39 Sep 29, 2009

I haven't gotten my shampoo and there is no way of getting in touch with them!!

• Ca
    Carissa33 Sep 09, 2009

These complaints are right on. I also ordered from all state beauty and recieved the wrong product. When I tried to remedy this I was unable to contact any one. I took up my complaint with the Better Business Bureau and they also were un able to contact anyone. Watch out! This company is total crap. They will take your money and run. I want to know how they are still in business!

jallth Aug 26, 2009

Different story, never ordered anything! Charge just appeared. Been having trouble ever since Gotbody.com/Lifstyleandfitness.com fiasco. Disputed the charge, canceled the credit card. Something is not right.

• Ki
    Kim Chipman Aug 04, 2009

I placed an order in June 2009 and I still have yet to receive it. I tried several times to email and contact them via telephone... and nothing was available. BIG RIP OFF!!!

• Kt
    KT shops Jul 24, 2009

FRAUD!!! Ordered products in June, never received. No response to any complaints. I submitted a claim through PayPal for return of funds, and they said they cannot get my payment back. Do not trust them!

• Id
    Idelmira Jul 20, 2009

I placed an order on 04/20/09 and as of 05/08/09 I still had not received my order. I was so frustrated that no one would reply to my e-mails ([email protected]), no phone # on their website...luckily I finally received my order more than a month later. Although frustred with the service, I decided to give this company another try because their prices are more economical than the salon price. I placed a second order on 06/09/09 and as of 07/20/09 I have not received my order. STILL DEALING WITH THE FRUSTRATION!! I just went online to obtain a number for All State Beauty and it brought me to this site with many similar complaints. If only I would've seen this site ealier...

• Bm
    bmama Jul 20, 2009

Same story - I spent $70 on hair products via paypal and never received any products. I did get an email confirming my purchase. Emails and phone calls to the company went unanswered and now PayPal is agreeing that I deserve a refund but will not cover the purchase since the Allstate Beauty account has no money in it. How does that work????

This company should be shut down

• Av
    avoid allstate beauty Jul 06, 2009

I was charged twice for my online order. It took 60 days to receive the first order. I tried to have them refund the second order. They do not answer the telephone and they do not answer e-mails. They finally sent the product and all of the bottles of shampoo were broken and laying in a box full of shampoo. They will not return my calls or e-mails. I have alerted the BBB. This website should be taken down. It is a fraud. They will steal your money. Buyer beware!!!

• Ga
    gapeaches May 26, 2009

AllState Beauty is a fraud they continue operating after hundreds of complaints to BBB. BBB don't do anything.

First call Alex Bederoff (owner) cell phone number at [protected] to try to get refund.

Second file a complaint with
    ATTORNEY GENERAL ANDREW M. CUOMO
    STATE OF NEW YORK
    OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
    BUREAU OF CONSUMER FRAUDS AND PROTECTION

File a complaint by going to the below website.
    Fill out form and mail your complaint in with copies of email confirmations.

Never order from this company again.

• Ju
    Judy Bridges May 21, 2009

I too ordered from Allstate Beauty and my card was charged on 4/23/09 and as of 5/21/09 I have not received my order and I left several messages and they don't call me back. Do Not Place an Order with these people. They first told me my order was placed then told me my order was declined and that is the last I have heard from them but my credit card was charged and I talked to Discover and they said the first time they submitted the wrong security code and then they put it in right and the charge went through but no order received to date.

• Ka
    KAT May 20, 2009

Well I bought a perfume on april 11 and still have not received it. Emailed them 4 times. They didn't respond to any except the second email which said they would send the products by next week. Two weeks went by and still nothing. Today is May 20 and I called the number on their website and spoke with a guy name Paul who said he would have the item sent out by end of this week. I said ok but started googling their website and found out I wasn't alone in this! So I called my bank to file a dispute against them and I called Allstate to forget shipping it and just refund my money to which he said ok. Hopefully I do get my money back. This company sucks!!! I do not recommend this for anybody!!!

• Zo
    zootie May 19, 2009

Like everyone else, I too have not received my products. Everyone, please know that you have recourse...don't just let them have your money. You can dispute the charges with your bank or credit card company. I am...don't let them keep your money.

• La
    Ladybug May 18, 2009

I ordered products in mid April 2009 and after a MONTH of bull sh#t, I managed to get my products! They took my money instantly before the products we're even shipped! I contacted a gal by the name "Onna" [protected]) she was all apologetic and lied to me through the course of the conversation telling me I was going to get ALL of the products for FREE because of the trouble they had caused. BIG FAT LIE...They NEVER refunded my account. DO NOT ORDER FROM ALL STATE BEAUTY!!!

• Co
    Cornfused in Kansas May 18, 2009

I wish I had read the reviews of this company before I placed my order but this is my first internet "sting". I placed my order and my account was debited May 5, 2009. Have never received a shipping notice and have yet to receive my order . I too, have not received a reply to email or voice mail messages so customers beware! Next action will be the State Attorney General office and Better Business Bureau.

• Mo
    monica May 14, 2009

I guess I got suckered into purchasing products from this pathetic company too. I ordered on May 1, 2009, payment received was on May 3, 2009, and have never received my products. Left five messages on their voice-messaging service and have never received any type of response. Will file claim with credit card company. What a fraudulent company! Do not buy from them!

Jan May 07, 2009

I ordered a month ago. I have been emailing back and forth. They agreed to credit my credit card back but haven't seen that yet. When I called the owners cell number, I finally got to talk to a live person and she pretty much told me to "go ahead and file a complaint". This web site needs to be shut down! They should be reported for Online fraud. Which is what I intend to do!

• Lu
    LujS Apr 29, 2009

I placed an order and paid the two day delivery. I was very upset to find it was going to take three days to get to me. I emailed them and received a phone call. The lady that called would not give me her name and ended up hanging up on me. This is the first time I have ever used them and so far, I am not pleased. I called them back and was told I should have used common sense and found the terms and read it before placing an order. I asked the Supervisor where the terms are and he said the very bottom of the page. No where on the order form does it state, "orders placed after 1pm Eastern time will not be processed until the next business day". Then I was told if I do not like the date of the delivery I am to bring it up with UPS. Last I checked I was doing business with Brighton Beauty Supply not UPS. UPS was chosen as the carrier. The supervisor told me the way UPS does business. So I explained to him that the website order form does not reflect that of UPS deliver times. He said he was not going to give me the 3 day delivery, so next time I need to use common sense. I explained to him I was contacting the bbb and letting them know how misleading the websites order form is. It may not be a fraud in sending out products but, the business eithics are totally shady. I have already contacted 40 of my friends that own their own salons and they are getting the word out about Brighton Beauty Supply.

• Ro
    RoRo Apr 28, 2009

I also ordered hair items from this company and have heard nothing back, although they did manage to run my credit card through...I am filing a dispute so hopefully, will get my money back...Do not order from this company...This is a scam site!

• El
    ELLE Apr 21, 2009

I placed an order with Allstatebeauty.com on 4/08/09 and my card was charged two days later. As of 4/21/09 I have yet to receive anything and my phone calls and e-mails go unanswered. Please save yourself the headache and do not order from them. Luckily I was able to get my money refunded by disputing the charge through my bank.

• Cl
    Clarice Apr 06, 2009

Well, I wish I would have seen these comments before I ordered from this company. I placed my order with them on 3/21/09 and they charged my credit card that same day. I have yet to get my product and they will not return calls or emails and you can not get a live person on the phone to talk to. I am going to wait one more day and then I will have to call my credit card company!

It is so sad that this company is still in business.

Clarice

• La
    lazer Apr 06, 2009

bought a product. sent wrong product. called customer service 3 times. returned product via fed ex. never got a response. credit card charged back to them & gave me a credit.

Mary Murphy Apr 06, 2009

I had ordered products in Februaur, never received them as of today. April 6th. They took my money and that was it. I have called and gotten voice mail messages and sent emails, no reply.

Do not do business with this company.

• Co
    concerned Mar 31, 2009

I ordered some products from www.allstatebeauty.com and ever even recieved a response from them, let alone a product. This is an unreliable company to do business with. I've been waitig for a respponse from them nd have sent at least 5 e-mails. I am calling my bank to dispute the charges on my credit card and possible bringing charges against them as well as turning them into the BBB as a scam.

Theyve had more than enough time to credit my card back and/or ship the product...I wont wait any longer for them to respond. I wont ever do business with them again!!!

• St
    stephp45 Mar 25, 2009

All State Beauty is still running their business despite all the complaints on this site.

I too was taken by them and have just filed a complaint with NY State BBB...

I ordered a product in early Dec. got it but the bottle was empty and all over the inside of my package. I contacted the company and was told that they would ship a new bottle, even noted it on my account page.
    I never was shipped anything, like everyone else, no answering of phones or emails.

Here is their contact information for your complaint on the BBB becuase they will ask for it and all the details of your purchase!

All State Beauty

Good Luck everyone!

Stephp45

• St
    stephanie puckett Mar 11, 2009

Don't trust this company. The products I ordered were counterfeit. The pictures on the website are the real products, but what you get is not the originals. I have filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau and am fighting the charges with my credit card company. I know the products are frauds because they are not an authorized retailer according to the manufacturer of the products. Also, the ingredients, packaging and size are all different. BEWARE!!!

angry cosmetologist Mar 06, 2009

ATTENTION COSMETOLOGISTS

All State Beauty Supply is a TERRIBLE place to order any beauty supplies!!! Their customer service is terrible and they forward your calls to voice mail when you have a complaint. They didn't send me 2 bottles of color that I ordered, and CHARGED ME FOR IT ANYWAY!

DO NOT BUY FROM ALL STATE BEAUTY SUPPLY! Hopefully if enough people read this they will go out of business!

• Vi
    vistan19 Mar 04, 2009

Just because two people share the same last name does not prove anything. I place an order with BrightonBeautySupply.com and was absolutely satisfied with my experience. As a matter of fact i always use this company for all my beauty needs. Would suggest for everybody to use. Brightonbeautysupply.com is definitely NOT a fraud.

• Ke
    Kerry Feb 21, 2009

Agree to all other complaints. Placed order on 1-28-09. Card was charged the day the order was placed. Received 1 of 2 items on 2-13 but they shipped the wrong product. Try to call no one answers. When you can leave a message you do not get a call back. Usually mail box cannot accept any more messages...AVOID DOING BUSSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. Contacting BBB & my credit card company.

• Sort Yourself Out Feb 20, 2009

After disputing the charges in the bank and threatening them (via email) with legal actions against them - AllState Beauty sent me ordered products. However, I lost my time and nerves going to the bank; writing a letter in order to dispute the charges; trying to contact the company and so on. Even though they eventually turned out not to be a fraud I DON'T RECOMMEND THEM.

• Ki
    killy Feb 20, 2009

I placed an order with all state beauty on 1.23.09.
    it is now one month later and the order still has not been completely filled.
    every time I call customer service they tell me it's shipping.
    THEY LIE. and their excuse when I call again is that they are merging with another company and it's causing problems in the warehouse. WHO CARES? not what the customer wants to hear.
    DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. they are not good to their customers.

san jose Feb 18, 2009

I ordered a product for $31.83 and received a similar item valued at $10.54. Voice messages left for their customer service department have not been acknowledge. This company should be avoided.

• Sk
    skh Feb 15, 2009

There are several of us that they have been attempting to scam. I did my purchase through pay pal and had an investigation conducted by pay pal. Was successful in getting a credit on my card. I'm sure not everyone is that lucky. When I started doing my own little on line investigations, I find the company president is Alex Bederoff. He also has two hair salon business in Brooklyn...Acqua Salone and DelAcqua Salone. These two might be the same just a name change. Doing a little bit more investigation, I find a company by the name of Brighton Beauty Supply that has a web site with deal on hair products like All State Beauty. Their company president is Dimitry Bederoff. They too have several complaints against them in 2007 and 2008. Seems to me that both might be related. Maybe a husband and wife scam! So to put it bluntly, we all would be better off if we avoid the Bederoff's!

• Re
    Regina Feb 15, 2009

Ordered product from Allstat Beauty. Credit card was charged on the day of purchase but the products were not delivered. Customer service number is a recording and the "leave a message" box is not accepting messages. Avoid this company.

sarame76 Feb 11, 2009

I bought 95.00 worth of product and never received. This company is a scam. BUYER BEWARE!!! I have filed a complaint with the BBB and am taking necessary steps to dispute the charge on my card as well.

I 2nd the fact that WWW.ALLSTATEBEAUTY.com SHOULD BE REMOVED!

• Ho
    houda ilyas Feb 10, 2009

Company information:
    All State Beauty
    allstatebeauty.com

Bought $56worth of stuff from All State Beauty. They took my money, no product, cannot contact them by phone or email. Voice mail says it cannot take any more messages. Stay Away. Have a charge back with credit card company in the works. Web site should be taken down!

• Cu
    curleygirl Feb 10, 2009

I ordered items on January 23rd and still do not have them. I have called and emailed and I have heard nothing. When you try and call them you can't reach anyone and then you are told to leave a message. The machine is full so you can't. This is a horrible, do not buy from them, they are thieves.

• Sort Yourself Out Feb 09, 2009

this company is a fraud! they take money and NEVER send ordered products. DON"T buy from them!!!