All Star Vacations Marketing GroupMarketing Fraud

To whom it may concern,

All Star Vacations Marketing Group has committed fraud. My family and I are very bothered and unsatisfied for all the false information that was guaranteed to us. We were victims of a well structured scam. The company embedded false accommodations to a 5 star hotel for up to 3 days two nights including 4 Disneyland tickets. They also added lodging at a Vegas location with free entertainment and breakfast. Including vacation promises they promised $500.00 online purchase certificate. We had to pay $398.99 +$59.00 for reservation of the hotel and $20.00 was added for the stay at the hotel. Many other families were affected as well. Please help we feel very distressed and need legal advise.

SANCHOS Nov 07, 2009

You should file a complaint with the FTC, I HAVE ALREADY DONE IT HOPEFULLY IT WORKS.

• Fa
    Family G. Mar 16, 2010

My family and I have also been scammed. We would like to know if there was a way you got your money back or if the criminals were caught and if they are reimbursing what they Stoll? Please get back to me asap. Thank you.

• Cr
    Cruz Villalobos Mar 30, 2010

My family and I also got scammed, i would like to know if any of this families would come together with me to come with a legal solution for this to see what can we do about it and if we can get our money back