Menu

A
Author of the complaint
7:38 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

To whom it may concern,

All Star Vacations Marketing Group has committed fraud. My family and I are very bothered and unsatisfied for all the false information that was guaranteed to us. We were victims of a well structured scam. The company embedded false accommodations to a 5 star hotel for up to 3 days two nights including 4 Disneyland tickets. They also added lodging at a Vegas location with free entertainment and breakfast. Including vacation promises they promised $500.00 online purchase certificate. We had to pay $398.99 +$59.00 for reservation of the hotel and $20.00 was added for the stay at the hotel. Many other families were affected as well. Please help we feel very distressed and need legal advise.

Helpful? 0 0

All Star Vacations - Estafa
3 comments
C
Mar 30, 2010 7:38 am

My family and I also got scammed, i would like to know if any of this families would come together with me to come with a legal solution for this to see what can we do about it and if we can get our money back

F
Mar 16, 2010 7:38 am

My family and I have also been scammed. We would like to know if there was a way you got your money back or if the criminals were caught and if they are reimbursing what they Stoll? Please get back to me asap. Thank you.

S
Nov 07, 2009 7:38 am

You should file a complaint with the FTC, I HAVE ALREADY DONE IT HOPEFULLY IT WORKS.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

12 complaints