The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Alibris — scam and fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We placed an order with Alibris for three books on 12/8/10. We never received the first two items; we received an incorrect book for the third. We immediately contacted Alibris, followed their instructions and returned the book to them. We received an email yesterday stating this seller has denied our refund for the book we returned.
We have tried repeatedly to work with Customer Service to resolve these issues, to no avail. We have filed claims with our credit card company, and now intend to go forward with any and all legal means at our disposal.
More Alibris Complaints & Reviews
- Alibris.com - too good to be true
- Alibris.com - scam and lies!
- Alibris.com - do not order from this company!
- Alibris.com - non-delivery / refund shorted!
- Alibris - fraud
- Alibris.com - fraudulent book description
- Alibris - Extremely reliable books seller
- Alibris - refund shortened
- Alibris - none delivery of book order
- Alibris - dvd not as advertised