Alibris — none delivery of book order
I ordered for a book, "Handbook of Tribology" online and fully paid with my credit card since mid-February. I received an email notification from Alibris CS that my book order was shipped February 27 and will be delivered March 17, 2011. Not receiving my order after March 17, I emailed Alibris but was asked to wait until 30 days after the shipment date (being March 29) afterwhich if not received they will fully refund me. I have email correspondences to this effect. I have emailed Alibris on March 29 and 30, notifying them I have not received my book order but so far their CS prefer not to respond. I earlier requested for their phone number, but none was given me. Now I am confused, sad and disappointed. If I know the appropriate Govt. Authority to complain to, I will hastily refer my complaint.
More Alibris Complaints & Reviews
- Alibris.com - too good to be true
- Alibris.com - scam and lies!
- Alibris.com - do not order from this company!
- Alibris.com - non-delivery / refund shorted!
- Alibris - scam and fraud
- Alibris.com - fraudulent book description
- Alibris - Extremely reliable books seller
- Alibris - refund shortened
- Alibris - dvd not as advertised
- Alibris - Service refund not full refund when they sent wrong item