AlibrisExtremely reliable books seller

A Oct 02, 2020

REF ORDER No.: [protected]
I wish to file a complaint regarding this seller. The order clearly states that the item will ship directly from the seller. It did not in fact ship from the seller - the seller took my order, then turned around and ordered it from a 3rd party seller ship it to me. Because this order took over 3 weeks to get to me I did some research and found another copy to purchase. Interestingly enough I just so happened to order my second cd from the seller your seller ordered the first cd from! Now I want to return the cd and your seller is asking at 15% restocking fee (which I feel I do not owe them because the item was NEVER in their possession). I plan to file a complaint with my credit card company as well.

My order stated it would ship directly from the seller it did not therefore I'd say that I was lied to and mislead.

I've been attempting to get information on how to return the cd and have gotten all sorts of excuses including "we need to pass this along to our refunds department please allow 48 hours" - a week later.. oh we have a problem with our computer system and couldn't print your return label please allow and another 48 hours"

RESOLVED

• Alibris's response · Oct 02, 2020

HI Ann,

I'm sorry for the experience you're having with this order. We don't allow drop shipping as this independent seller appears to have done. I don't see that you've contacted us directly at Alibris, but if you will do so at [email protected] and send your email ATTN: Michael, I can investigate it for you. I'll just need your order number and any details. Thank you for your patience.

Michael B.