Alexan Pembroke Woodssewerage smells

I have been living at Alexan Pembroke Woods, Pembroke, Ma. for the past two years. Since the day I moved in the smell of raw sewerage has eminaited from the treatment plant building that is 200 feet from my front door. I have said something several times to both maintnence personel as well as the property management. There basic response has been ( We know but there is not muck we can do, it doesen't smell at my house ). The smell is so bad you can NEVER open the windows, and in the evenings when I walk my dog I have to cover my nose and mouth. Just try to understand whats its like to cook out, have company over or simply take a walk, the way it smells around here you can't do any of thoes things. In the past two years ther has been no changes here except for the cost increses imposed upon all the residents to cover up the SHORT falls of the frivalous way that these properties are run and maintained. The name of thes property should be ALEXAN HUMAN EXCREMENT. Writing this complaint will probably have no results. But it feels good to saythe people who run this dump SMELL as bad as the property they manage.