Aldo β€” poor stitching in bag and there are threads coming out from straps of bag

A Jun 16, 2019

I bought a bag from Aldo store in phonix mall Pune one month back ... the sales man gave me bag from his store saying Mam this is new and untouched bag ... I bought the bag and dint even looked at bag because I blindly trust Aldo because iam a old Aldo customer and I have many bags and shoes from Aldo but never faced something like this ... today when I unpacked the bag I noticed some threads coming out from straps and some poor stitching ... iam so disappointed that i don't even want to look at my bag ... it's very disappointing from a brand I use to trust πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

poor stitching in bag and there are threads coming out from straps of bag