Alcatelvery bad service!

D

I sent my cell phone to their Repair Center since August and I still don't have my phone in December. I have not less than 15 case numbers. I followed the procedure they sent me by email: I went to alcatel.finetw.com and they finally told me after a few months I should have sent it in Canada not in the US, however there is no canadian address on their website.
The supervisor who was supposed to call me never called me back and when I finally got one, he asked me to wait even if I suggested them to send me a another one. When I asked them how long it might take: 48h? 72h? they gave me this answer: "At the moment we don't have an exact time frame but we will find a solution as soon as possible."
Inacceptable!