Al Zahra Hospital Dubaihospital

S Apr 22, 2019

I need to know why do I need to make appointments with doctors in your so called best hospital then leave my work on time before my appointment because I am respecting the doctors time only to arrive and wait for a long time because unfortunately your hospital and your doctors don't respect the patients time. Poor time management and poor appointment management and we have to pay the price from our time and our work. Disrespectful and unprofessional hospital. That is my feedback about your hospital after coming here twice and never again!