Al Rajhi TakafulMotor claim insurance

H

I just want to make inquiry on my motor insurance claim, I am the third party claimant, all the documents from the accident were sent via aramex and was tracked that it reached the riyadh head office last 21 April 2012. I attached a screen shot of the said shipment of documents. I am trying to contact the tool free numbers given by the abha office but nobody's picking up the phone calls or even bother to answer my emails. I really don't know when can we have our insurance claim, I just want to know if is it really being processed or are we waiting for nothing? I hope I can get an answer through this complaint board..

Hoping for a prompt reply,
Hector Macabenta
(third party claimant)

• He
    Hector MAC May 25, 2012

I hope that your company would act on the complaints and how can we communicate with you?..your toll free numbers ..nobody's answering? in emails no answers too? where is the help now?..I hope this company will have a better customer service...if there is such...