Aircelpathetic customer service!

Hi,

I would like to share my pathetic experience with Aircel Pune last evening 23rd July’09.
As per the advertisements & marketing by Aircel for their Pocket internet, is very famous and a lot of users have started using it. I personally purchased a pocket internet card in pune for my close friend so we can stay in touch as I personally stay in Mumbai.

Since 10pm on 22nd July'09, my friend couldn’t connect to the internet and had various error messages coming up, she called customer services to check if there is any issues with their system or if there is a downtime. However their “CUSTOMER SERVICES” team is so pathetic and has no respect for their customers. They just said our systems are working fine and just kept repeating same things our and asked my friends to do some settings which were already done & haven’t worked. A blank statement used by the employee “Try the settings once again and if it doesn’t work then call us back.”

Is that the way a customer is suppose to be treated?

My friend called them 2am in the night asking for help again and still they repeat the same thing again “Try the settings once again and if it doesn’t work then call us back.”
Then she again calls on 23rd afternoon at 1pm for help, if someone could understand her urgency of using their services & she was promised a call back at 3pm, stating someone would call her on the alternate number and help her out. When I checked with her after 4pm if someone called, she was upset & said “NO ONE CALLED”

Once again is that the way a customer is suppose to be treated?

Finally she had to call back the contact center again at 5:06pm, to seek for more assistance as they didn’t care to call back. My friend spoke to some girl this time and that girl was rude, when asked for a manager the girl said in a sarcastic manner “What is the reason?” at last after struggling a manager named “Praveen” was connected and when explained him the situation, he said there is no problem from our side “Its your laptop which is not allowing you to connect”. Hence he asked my friend to un-install the PC suite and re-install it and then try connecting to the internet. However after that still the same old thing.
Finally at 6:44pm she had to call back again to check what else can be done about this situation, I had to join in the conference to understand why we were not getting any help. We spoke to an advisor named “Rohit Singh”, asked to get a manager, as none of the advisors were concerned to help and understand where the fault could be. After 5minutes of hold we spoke to supervisor named “Kedar”. When asked for his last name, he refused to help me with that and bluntly said “This information is sufficient for you”. Even after telling him we need to document who we are speaking with as he is not only one “Kedar” in this world or in his contact center. The advisor “Rohit singh” had already helped me with his complete name i.e. “Kedar Sardesai”. I had to almost repeat myself 10 times and ask him how is he going to help me, all he had to say was you will have to give me all the information again. When asked to check his system and check the logs, again a bluntly we were informed “Systems are not working and the screen is hung, hence he cant check anything and we will have to repeat the entire story once again.”

He started asking questions and when done, said “I will be forwarding the details to my technical team & they will get back to us on that in 24 hours”. I just asked him a simple question “When we were promised a call back today afternoon and that was not done, how can we trust him that the matter is going to looked in to & again their system is not working how will he escalate the matter?” He said “I will email my technical team”.
His tone was so rude that I had reached my frustration level and asked for his manager, Kedar placed us on hold for 3 minutes and says “My manager is busy another call and cant attend us.” When asked for another manager on the floor, he says “No one else is there and only his manager is available and is very busy with another customer.” When asked “Could he check with him, how long would he take to speak to us?” he said “It will take really long and he cant give me a time frame.”. I just told him, “if this is the way Aircel treats their customers all the managers will be on calls with the customers complaining about the |Customer Service| is given. Kedar just kept quite and said nothing. When for this manager’s name, said “Its Vishal” again I asked for his complete name and no surprises he says “This information is sufficient for you”. I asked him “Who is he to decide for me if that information sufficient for me?” he just went blank and used that statement again.

I was frustrated as it had been almost 38 minutes talking to him and still no proper assurance given to us. In those 38 minutes he had interrupted me 80% of the time talking over me, even though I asked him to listen and no to interrupt me when I’m talking, however I had to get used to it. Lastly I asked him, I want his manager to call me back in 2 hours as I want to complain about the services, the answer I get was very vague “I will pass your details to my manager and once he is free he will call you.” I told him clearly we have personal life’s and asked him to check with his manager if he will call be back in 2 hours or not. He refused to check with his manager and repeatedly said he is busy on a call and cannot disturb him again and again. Before ending the conversation I just told him that’s how you treat your customers and take “Dhoni” as brand ambassador for the company and have no respect for their customers. Till the end he didn’t check with his manager for a call back and I had to call it a day. When asked for a log number for this conversation that we had, he placed me on hold for 3 minutes and when came back “Said systems are not working, so he can’t give me any number”.

Today is 24th July’09 at 2:50 pm I’m writing this and still there was no callback made by AIRCEL PUNE !!!

--Hope when people read my experience, will never choose Aircel as a internet provider or use any of their services.

Regards,
Naresh Khialani

Aircel Support May 29, 2014

Dear Sir,
    You had given activation of CUG facility at the time of activation, but CUG
    facility did not get activated and claims to have been promised reversal
    towards CUG rental, based on that a reversal of Rs.50/- has already been
    posted in your number as a service gesture, CUG currently under
    active status.
    Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected]

Aircel Support May 27, 2014

Hi,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned
    department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us
    at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution
    and the best of services at all times.

Officer | Social CareTeam

Email us @[email protected]

P Please consider the environment before
    printing this email

karthik46 May 20, 2014

Hi All,

I had a raised a complaient regarding my waiver issue on May 2nd 2017 on customer care but there is no proper responce so i have escalated the same to the appellate authority on 8th of may and i got a confirmation from Ms. Sanmuga valli ( Appellete Authority) that i will be posting a waiver of rs 50 for my two numbers but 10 days runs and after couple of reminders also there is no responce from them

Please file a complaient againtst appellete and resolve my issue

Best regards
    Karthik

Aircel Support Mar 01, 2013

Hi,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Hope your issue has been resolved by our Member Relation Executive.
    Please let us know in case you have further queries.You can also get in touch with us via our Twitter handle @Aircel

Aircel Support Feb 25, 2013

Hi,

Thanks for writing in to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
    This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned circle. We will get back to you shortly.
    At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.
    You can also get in touch with us via our Twitter handle @Aircel

• Pp
    PPP54321 Feb 24, 2013

Why r u people sending me all stupid messages and calls whole day. my number ([protected]), I will put ur worst service under shut down ..u rougues... while I was trying for 121, 198, [protected] first time the calls got connected and the people on the line says that this is not the right department call other number. But no one will do the needful to stop these worthless messages and calls.

If you not going to stop it, or not going to deposit my money back into my account, you worst fellows are living on our ### to beg and cheat us with the technology and making your living on our ###.

rascals..

Aircel Support Feb 23, 2013

Hi,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
    We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned circle and we will get back to you shortly.
    You can also get in touch with us via our Twitter handle @Aircel

sajeesh143 Feb 22, 2013

I have applied for number portabilty for 3times from my aircel
    Connection.i have to change it to vodafone.and i have given two id proofs for verification and they have taken it from me.it's been two months now and not yet recieved any message and number portability has not yet done.and called customer care so many times and they were not giving a satisfied reply..and i have submitted my two id proofs and they are not giving it back.and i am still in aircel connection now, my number is9578931370

• Ra
    ravi kumar chowdary Sep 25, 2012

its the national game for AIRCEL customer service, my balance also deducted frequently.

• As
    ASHISH007 Sep 10, 2012

IHAVE ACTIVATE BBM SERVICES, WORKING VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD .NOW I"LL GO TO ANOTHER NETWORK SOON
    .THERE IS NO CARE FOR CUSTOMER.

• Aircel_India Jul 05, 2012

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

• Kr
    krissrikanth Jun 28, 2012

i am suffering from the 3G internet 197 unlimited package offered by the company, i recharged with RC197 yesterday for the mobile number [protected] but I am getting only 128kbps speed instead of 3.2mbps as they mentioned in the package list, I have been trying to contact customer care center for 2 days but you people are not connecting my call to the executive officer. This is disgusting...so that I am warning you that you should have to contact me for the number [protected] within 2 hours otherwise I am going to take legal action on you.

• Aircel_India Feb 07, 2012

"Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused.Kindly share your 10 digit Aircel no and its registered details(Name, Add) for us to be able to assist you better.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Regards
    Aircel Customer Service Team"

• Zi
    zindas Jan 26, 2012

my complaint against the aircel executive sushanto das of your kolkata customer care who dont gave me proper resolution. My name is subhrajit das ad my sim is from bengal suddenly my sim gets blocked i ask him that why my sim gets blocked he said jst check sur caller identity there u set yes i said i have done this then he said that the sim is from bengal u have to call bengal customer care then i told him that in bengal customer care call is not going he told that he cant do nything.

• Bu
    Budhram Thakur Sep 23, 2011

R/Sir,
    my self Budhram Thakur I am using aircel Number since Two years.
    75 Rs. deducted from my account without any prior information. I have already complaint in Local office baddi, H.P. but they did not give any possitive respons, Aircel Baddi store boy discuses his senior in shimla regional office, he talk me you can receive only 20 Rs in our side in personnel request. But I neglect his offer. sir, I want to a full balance's reburesment

Subhradip Chakraborty Aug 22, 2011

dear sir,
    I am Smitakshi Dutta Mob No_[protected], I have Recharge my account with Rs 49 on 18 th Aug 2017 at near abt 5 pm. But today I got a msg that my Rs 33 SMS pack has been expired. Then when I called up to ur customer care from my another no. they replied that I have not recherge yet and disconnect the call while I was asking for senior executive. I shall be highly obliged if You solve this problem as soon as possible.
    thanks and regards
    Smitakshi Dutta

• Pu
    pushkar_pawar Aug 08, 2011

my no is [protected].name pushkar.again my balance got deducted.i was having rs 179 some paise now its rupees rs 175 some paise.i havent got any revert call from you people the mail which i send you on 8th august.no mail from your side nor call no rectifiction from you people.who gona pay all my this money.i called at your customer no when i unable to make call to customer care no my no was black listed by you people i havent remember date but i made call few days back only the care no was this [protected].i was been charged on calling on that no who gona pay for that.

• Aircel_India Jul 29, 2011

Dear Customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform that we have noted your concern and the same has been escalated for a resolution. We look forward to resolve it at the earliest.

• Pu
    pushkar_pawar Jul 29, 2011

my no is [protected].name pushkar.i have already complain aircel nodal officer regarding my balance deduction when me was using bbm service.after deactivating bbm service then to my balance got deducted.i complain nodal officer of aircel and at [email protected] no one contacted me yet.they had put in blacklist i cant make call to customer care.already 5 days has passed and no solution made.i personally visited connaught palace office on 27-07-2017.they told me they gona contact me by around 8 pm on same day.till now now no call from any of them regarding my problem nor resolved yet.my bbm service is deactivate still me getting updated regarding bbm services.i shown this to people at connaught palace office.they told me we marking complain.an gona contact you on same day till 8 pm around till now no call.i dont know what to do.my money not refunded by them yet.nor solution regarding my complain and balance deduction.on using bbm service and deactvating bbm service.

Aniket Kumar Jul 15, 2011

Wrong Balance Deduction
    Hello Sir/ Madam,

I am Aniket . My Aircel Mobile No. is [protected] On 12 July 2017, i have received a msg From 543219, that "i have been charged for Music connect service, where as i have nor submitted any request for the same but my balance deducted from the main balance I have been charged Rs 10 RS. When I talk to customer care his person told me, Your balance not added. I again request to talk their senior person he rejected for the same.

It is therefore requested that my deducted amount be restored as soon as possible.

Anticipating cordial relation

aircelsocialmedia <[email protected]>
    date Sat, Jun 25, 2017 at 3:38 PM
    subject Poor customer care response
    mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 3:38 PM (50 minutes ago)

Hello Sir/Madam,

Today i called to customer care executive by dialing 198 for a compliant on address proof mismatch for my number and my fathers number.

My number : [protected]
    My Father's number : [protected]

My number was in the name of Elumalai and my father's number is in the name of Dhakshanamoorthy in your records. But it should be in the name of Shafiullah for my number and Noorbasha for my fathers number. With the mail i recieved from Appellate on friday i was to submit following details to Aircel office @ Coimbatore

Proof of Identity & Address submitted while availing the connection.
    Last Recharge Date & Value
    Frequently called numbers

My question to your customer care executive was when i had given my proof to get the simcard how can it get changed. I also mentioned i had the bill copy of the purchase of simcard. I had purchased it from Gautham and Gautham Agencies, Villupuram on Dec 20, 2017. From that time i am using this card. I didn't got any call from aircel for any address proof verification. The executive(not fit for that word) who attended my call today at 1:54 pm heared all what i said and just cut my call suddenly. Then i spoke to another executive called Jay(not fit for this job) trying again and asked for the details of person who had answered my previous call for giving you compliant. He said we dont provide that facility. Then i mention the problem i had with MNP. Then said to him i had called for complaining about address proof mismatch. But he was not listening to what i am saying he is mentioning if you want to do MNP these are the following steps..blah blah blah...I got irritated bec he was not listening to what i am saying and harshly said listen to me...he too scolded in local language and cut the call...

So i am writing my compliant to you now. Please take it forward.

I am really worried about who will having the simcard with our address proof. If someone misuses it then problem will be for ours. So kindly check your database by who had got connection on the same date in our name and ask them to update their address proof.

I am ready to give compliant in court because this is a sensitive issue.

I will scan the bill copy of my purchase of simcard and send it to you by monday or tuesday.

Request : Please port out my number soon to airtel i had raised the request on May 13 and got rejected twice. I had raised again. Waiting for your response.

Thanks
    Shafiullah

• Ks
    K.S.Bharathi May 26, 2011

I aggree with him Aircel costumer carela complaint panna panam thirumba varum...aaaaaana varaaadhu...???? Hi brother my best Advice is just change the Network IVANUNGALA NAMBI NAAMA CELL VANGALA NAMALA NAMBI THAAN IVANUNGA COMPANY NADATHURANUNGA

Who focuse on costumer they will be grow up

• Aircel_India May 11, 2011

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the registered name and contact details for the mentioned Aircel number with us at [email protected] so that we can take your issue further.

We assure you that wee are committed towards resolving your concern.

Anil Khanna May 11, 2011

Dear Sir/ Madam

This is in regards to my mobile number [protected] service provider aircel. They have deducted Rs.30.00 today for caller tune service which I have never requested for. The same was done before as well. I recieved a message saying to stop service please sms which I did but after doing that as well I was charged. But this time they are saying I have called them and requested the same which I have not done. I called there customer service department for complaint and they have transfered it to floor supervisor Mr.Sumit Kumar who then transferred my call to Mr. Mittal Soti the manager, when I explained him everything he said you called for caller tune service and pressed *. I also told him that the same was done before also and I have sent SMS to stop the service but nothing was reimbursed.

I have talked to them for 40min and 58sec for which I was also charged at the rate of 50paise/3min but no solution was being given. They should understand the value of time as I was getting late for my office and instead of getting ready for the office I have spent a lot of time with them which was only a waste of time.

I am looking for refund of Rs.30 for caller tune service and also Rs.15 in order to talk to the customer care executive.

My contact details are Email address - [email protected]
    Phone number - [protected]

Please get back to me on this as soon as possible.

Anil Khanna

• Ku
    kumarphp2010 Apr 12, 2011

Dear Sir,

I am using Aircel My number [protected]. When i buy this sim i didnt activate or choose dialer tunes. But it will, i paid every month for 30rs. Last january 2017 suddenly i paid 60rs for aircel. i make call customer care and they told jokes pack added.But i didnt choose that and I dont know also how to do that?.That i told cancelled all my dialer tunes and jokes pack. they registered my complaint.Next month Febuary My amount 60rs theft aircel. Again i called aircel and register my complaint but they didnt . And last Month March also My amount 60rs theft for dialer tune and jokes. But i register complaint for january. there is no response my complaints.

Totally i got complaint numbers only.

[protected]
    [protected](Name:Vignesh he told surly refund my money but still i didnt get back)
    [protected](7th April 2017).

Still I didnt get back My money..every time i called customer care they replied technical problem.

Think aircel consumer...its not worth full customer care better we change another one.I think aircel customer care is similiar to politician they told (" சிரமத்திற்கு மன்னிக்கவும் கண்டிப்பாக உங்களுக்கு 72 மணிநேரத்திற்குள் சரி செய்யப்படும் ) but i am waiting for 90days.

Anirban Bose Mar 14, 2011

Hi,
    Thanks for informing me. I was not notified about that. Also thanks for resolving the issue.

• Aircel_India Mar 14, 2011

Dear Customer,

Kindly note that your complaint stands resolved on 22nd February.Your plan has been reverted to your previous service class of PPS (pay per sec). Also Rs 21 was successfully credited to your main account balance on 22nd Feb 2017.

Regards
    Aircel Customer Service Team.

Anirban Bose Mar 11, 2011

Hi,
    It's been 18 days the issue has not been resolved yet. Can you tell me how many days does it take to resolve a issue like this.

• Mi
    mir md arif Mar 08, 2011

I WAS ACTIVED DO NOT DISTURB(DND)BEFORE 4MOUNTH.NOW I WANT DE ACTIVE THIS TYPE OF SERVICE. I WAS CALLED CUSTOMER CARE BUT THEY DID NOT CARE .ONE DAY THEY TAKE A COMPLAIN AND SEND ME A SMS AT 24.2.2017 YOUR DND SERVICE WILL STOP AT 3TH MARCH 2017 BUT STILL IT ACTIVE TODAY IS 7TH MARCH I CALL CUSTOMER CARE FOR DND INFORMATION BUT THEY SEND ME A SMS THAT IS UR NCPR SERVICE WILL BE ACTIVE WITHIN 16TH MARCH (DND SERVICE CHANGE AND TAKE A NEW NAME WHICH IS NCPR) .FOR THIS TYPE OF SERVICE I GIVE A NAME OF AIRCEL CUSTOMER WHICH IS DOGY AND ALL THE AIRCEL CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE MAN IS DOG ONE OF THEM IS ARJUN MONDAL WHO AGAIN ACTIVE THE NCPR SERVICE IN MY MOBILE NUMBER

• Bh
    BHARATCHANDRADAS Feb 24, 2011

Sir,
    I have mobile phone connection of AIRCEL ( Assam ) [protected] . On 22/02/2017 AIRCEL disconnected my outgoing line and after sometime automatically come again my outgoing service . When talked they said that for their technical problem that problem occur . Again today ( 24/02/2017 ) my outgoing line disconnected . For that I can't make a valuable call . Finally I lost one contract . But after sometime again my outgoing service are comes again . They know their wrong also asked for sorry . But its not a people to give sorry . Its a company and today I want my lost amount . regularly I pay my bill . Without crossing outgoing limit why they disconnect the line ? I request you take an action . I request you to take an action against AIRCEL .
    Thanking you,
    BHARAT CHANDRA DAS .
    CHANDRAPUR / GUWAHATI .
    ASSAM .
    PIN - 781150 .
    Phone - [protected]

• Aircel_India Feb 21, 2011

Dear Anirban,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience. Your concern has been escalated and our team is on the task to resolve it at the earliest. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Anirban Bose Feb 20, 2011

Hi,
    I have an Aircel connection (1 paisa/sec connection, No- [protected]), which has DND service activated on it. But even after that on 11th Feb, 2017 I got a call from Aircel and the executive told me that I was a valuable customer so Aircel was changing the connection to 0.5 paisa/sec. But, After few hours I got an SMS that the connection plan was changed to 30 paisa/min and I got deducted Rs. 21 for this plan change.

The next day 12th Feb, 2017 I registered a complaint against that (Complaint No: 1-[protected]) and I was told that the issue would be resolved within 48 hrs. Within 24 hrs (on 13th Feb, 2017) I got another SMS saying the issue is resolved, but neither my plan was changed back to it's original form nor did I get my Rs. 21 back.

From that day onwards I have been calling the customer service, but every time they are asking for more 24 or 48 hours. Later I wanted to register another complaint, saying the last issue was not resolved. But they refused to take any further complaint and cut the call pretending that he was not being able to listen to my voice.

I am registering this on complaints board hoping that the issue will be resolved and no one else will face the same problem like me.

sunita17 Dec 18, 2010

Inspite of requesting many times not to subscribed Music connect on my mobile ...without my permission every month AIRCEL deduct 30Rs (30 Rs deducted on 18 dec 2017). I have complaint abt this earlier...still the same thing happening again. I just feel throwing AIRCEL SIM and switch to some other service provide. I am totally frustated with AIRCEL service.

kautilya Nov 04, 2010

yes Aircel Customer care is worst ...

i got also prob with aircel...

waiting to change operator with mobile number portability system

• Aj
    ajay nikhil Sep 13, 2010

dear sir,

my name is ajay singh my mobile number is [protected] . without any call or massege custmer care activate a survice on my phone[dated on 8 sep 2017] and they was dedect 20 rupees in my account balence i was talk with custmer care excutive he was said me he refund my balance within 72 hours but now is 13 september 2017 and today morning i was talk with custmercare excutive neme salman he said me he never refund my balace again i talk with senier excutive vijay he also told me he never refund my balance and i have proof i was never activate any survice on my cell can u tell me why u never refund my money without any activation is it my altranative mobile num [protected] i will never use aircel sim when u forever talk with me for this behaver

and its my email i.d - [email protected]

sureshmishra Aug 08, 2010

Sir,
    I was using aircel gprs since 1 year in my laptop. But since 16.7.2017 these settings stopped to work. It is showing"Registering your computer on network."...and then..."PPP link protocol was terminated".
    I am using SAMSUNG L-700 through USB cable. I had tried so many settings like aircelgprs/aircelweb/aircelwebpost etc in my Mobile and in Samsung PC Studio. At present i had pre-paid number [protected].
    I had repeatedly contacted at 121 and [protected]. They tirelessly gave me complaints number as under:-
    1. COMPLAINT No. 292932, Dated 22.710
    2. ...do... 293286 Dated 23.7.10
    3. ...do... 237222 Dated 24.7.10
    4. ...do... 237669 Dated 26.7.10
    5. ...do... 300978 Dated 30.7.10
    6. ...do... 309523 Dated 06.8.10
    Customer care always assured that GPRS section will call me back at alternate number ([protected])/convenient time given by me. But they never called back.
    I had recharged Rs.251/- internet pack. Now i hereby ask AIRCEL to refund this Rs. 251/- amount to me.This e-mail may treated as 1 months notice under CONSUMER ACT. Failing in which i may be free to claim it through consumer court through my counsel. Certainly i may also need to ask for compensation for the inconvenience caused to me to register my complaints and due to ignorance of customer care.
    SURESH KUMAR MISHRA

• Th
    thulasi Jul 05, 2010

Hello sir
    I have a mobile with no9715334762 and one day i make a call in my local friend local airtel number,
    duration of this call is 8 sec only but that time i receive a flash message in "your last call cost Rs 19.02, immediatly
    i make a call to aircel costomer complaint and they are told "now i have not received the update i receive later, so pls
    call me after one hours", so i dont call costomer complaint, and the next i will call the number and ask him,
    they tell "ok sir i receive your complaint and i will sent this complaint in related deparment they will ans soon "
    then i wait 2 days i havent receive any msg or call from their side, so i call them next day they are telling any complaint and calls does not receive my side, and i call them twice they are tell the same, and not responding my calls, but i need complete details, so pls help me

thanking you

kavinkarthikeyan Jul 05, 2010

Respected sir/madam,
    My mobile number is [protected]. I had activated 98 Rupees unlimited GPRS PLAN on 7, JUN, 2017. It's validity is upto 6, JULY, 2017 . But I was charged for browsing on 29, JULY, 2017. I had registered a complaint in customer care on 29, JULY, 2017. My complaint number is R052129046 . I was told that I will be refunded my lost balance within 96 hours. But upto now (5, JULY, 2017) I have not received any balance. So please refund my balance as soon as possible.
    THANK YOU!

• Ts
    Tsewang Lhundup Jun 29, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm Tsewang Lhundup from Darjeeling. This is my mobile no: [protected]. Several times I’ve noticed that, my balance amount is missing. Why is this happening by your Aircel Telecom service? Is this peace robbing of amounts from customers? My a/c balance is robbing by deducting peacefully. I’m strongly like to complaint this to your Aircel Telecom Service. I had asked the customer peoples so many time but they didn't told me the exact reason. And the same thing has been happened yesterday on 28/06/2017 too. This time I've 5.25 rupees balance & the Rs. 5.00 balance was also have been deducted again. Don’t you want to continue your Telecom Service last longer or not? What nonsense things are happening unnecessarily? So be honest and try to maintain your Service longer by providing sincerely account.

Please do the needful.

Tsewang Lhundup

• Pa
    papai123 Apr 28, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm Tanumoy Chanda from shyamnagar. [protected] this is my mobile no. last wednesday on 21/04/2017 I've 37 rupees balance in my a/c but in that day the total balance was deducted. I had asked the customer peoples so many time but they didn't told me the exact reason. And the same thing has been happened yesterday on 27/04/2017. Now this time I've 54 rupees balance & the hole balance was deducted once again.

Please do the needful.