Air Asia / no refund given on medical grounds
I had booked an Air asia flight from Chennai to Bali (VIA KL) for 26th may, Bali to kl on the 2nd june and Kl to chennai. Due to medical reasons, i was unable to travel. I submitted all the necessary documents that air asia asked for through the customer helpline. Out of the 4 tickets that i booked, only one ticket has been refunded, case no [protected] has no reply despite of repeated follow ups. Case no [protected] they said cant do anything as booked through another website.
Kindly note that the ticket that was refunded was also booked through the same website and when i spoke to air asia staff they said that since i m a BIG member, its not a problem from which website i booked through the tickets. That they would consider my case
Am appauled with the beahviour of air asia. That despite of being on medical grounds they still ignored and did not bother getting back to me.
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative