AirAsia / baggage confirmation - payment without the approval from customer
I have book a flight to Cochin from Melbourne on the date 19/06/2019 and return on 15/06/2019. While booking the ticket, I have checked the option no baggage on going to Cochin and 20 kg on coming back. I got the booking confirmation and the booking reference number as well.
After 2, 3 days I was checking the price of adding baggage 20 kg to my trip from Melbourne to Cochin. Now the site is saying that I have confirmed that I need 20 kg baggage and without paying the fee for this baggage I cannot travel. I didn't made the payment for this baggage.
When I called the customer service, they informed me that there is no option to cancel it from their end and no option to erase it off. Its like if a person check the price of an add on they are making it as approval from the customer without the permission of them indirectly. (I'm not asking for the money I already paid asking to reset the option for me to put the baggage as 0 kg)
Its so embarrassing that we we got such a bad experience with a reputed organisation like Air Asia
More AirAsia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative